A cute revenge comic ๐Ÿ˜Š

0AA3CCF9-D971-4FB4-926C-6239F9BA7EA2.png

87DD03A4-9549-458A-AEAF-CE4F8C633A1C.jpeg

C9FEC7B6-63FA-4F63-B8A8-6E161F0CB14B.jpeg

10BECA27-B629-426E-9748-724C2456CBC5.jpeg

I would be down for Rita doing that to me. That's hot.ย 

• Members
32 minutes ago, Female_Supremacy said:

It sure is, isn't it? I love to hear stories about Females getting their revenge on men who have spanked them by spanking them back. It's awesome! Women unite!ย 

It's good when women do get their revenge.ย I'll just be straight up honest. I'm bisexual. Sometimes, I lean toward women other times I lean toward men. I don'tย mind being dominate but I love being submissive. A woman over powering me and making me her bitch is hot. So if I spank a woman and she wants to spank me back, I think of it as a huge payoff.ย 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

It's good when women do get their revenge.ย I'll just be straight up honest. I'm bisexual. Sometimes, I lean toward women other times I lean toward men. I don'tย mind being dominate but I love being submissive. A woman over powering me and making me her bitch is hot. So if I spank a woman and she wants to spank me back, I think of it as a huge payoff.

I encouraged a Woman to get revenge on her man for spanking her. She told me "oh my gosh, he like...smacks my butt...and leaves red marks...and it like...hurts!" She said it in such an airhead voice. So I told her, speaking in her same airhead voice "well like...smack his butt back and like... leave red marks on his butt..like okay" And she told him if he smacked her butt again, then she would whip his butt good. I suppose he didn't believe her. So, he did it, and she got her revenge! She tore his butt up. He was reminded of it every time he sat down for the next week or so! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Members
1 minute ago, Female_Supremacy said:

I encouraged a Woman to get revenge on her man for spanking her. She told me "oh my gosh, he like...smacks my butt...and leaves red marks...and it like...hurts!" She said it in such an airhead voice. So I told her, speaking in her same airhead voice "well like...smack his butt back and like... leave red marks on his butt..like okay" And she told him if he smacked her butt again, then she would whip his butt good. I suppose he didn't believe her. So, he did it, and she got her revenge! She tore his butt up. He was reminded of it every time he sat down for the next week or so! ๐Ÿ™‚

That's hilarious.ย 

• Like 1