Official Community Forums Home

I want my wife to dominate me.

KinkyandDirty93

My wife and I have fun sex. She is pretty submissive and asks for rough sex most times shes in the mood, and enjoy pleasuring her. BUT, I would love to see her dress in a black sexy outfit, tie me up and punish me. I'm secretly into dominatrix ideas. I like the the thought of her spanking my balls making me beg for mercy, and other cbt activities. Fingering my ass while jacking my cock. She has put up to two fingers and massaged my prostate and I loved it. I've wanted her to try putting more fingers in, I'm just worried how she will take it. My fantasy on this is, I'd love to be tied up as she experiments on seeing how many fingers she can put in me. I'd love her to ride me and edge my cock slapping me as I get close to cuming, after I beg to cum for a while I cum inside then she rides my face making me eat the cum.  She has given me a somewhat rough ball massage as I jerk, giving me some slaps, and has given me several prostate massages. I just dont think she is a dominant female partner. Is this something that can be worked on? Or should I find a mistress who will do the second have of my desires? My wife has told me I can, but I want her if possible 

• Members
9 hours ago, KinkyandDirty93 said:

My wife and I have fun sex. She is pretty submissive and asks for rough sex most times shes in the mood, and enjoy pleasuring her. BUT, I would love to see her dress in a black sexy outfit, tie me up and punish me. I'm secretly into dominatrix ideas. I like the the thought of her spanking my balls making me beg for mercy, and other cbt activities. Fingering my ass while jacking my cock. She has put up to two fingers and massaged my prostate and I loved it. I've wanted her to try putting more fingers in, I'm just worried how she will take it. My fantasy on this is, I'd love to be tied up as she experiments on seeing how many fingers she can put in me. I'd love her to ride me and edge my cock slapping me as I get close to cuming, after I beg to cum for a while I cum inside then she rides my face making me eat the cum.  She has given me a somewhat rough ball massage as I jerk, giving me some slaps, and has given me several prostate massages. I just dont think she is a dominant female partner. Is this something that can be worked on? Or should I find a mistress who will do the second have of my desires? My wife has told me I can, but I want her if possible 

I think you should tell her what you want and go from there. No matter how fun it can be to dominate, I think everyone at one time or another wants to find someone that will take charge and dominant them in the right moment. Tell her what's up and let the chips fall where they may.