Official Community Forums Home

About Last Night

My Turn

• Members

My husband brought home strawberries, and had them washed in a small bowl, waiting in the bedroom when I got home last night. I went and put on something naughty & nice. You know - the kind of lingerie with sexy ruffle lace, but no crotch or ass and my breasts swing free. He’d put on my favorite jewelry: his metal cock and ball rings. Damn, I love it when I hear them jingle together! I also put Spotify on Metallica. I'd always wanted to fuck hard with Metallica playing in the background and since I knew this was going to be one helluva time, I figured it was perfect for the mood. I couldn’t wait to get frisky with him. We both desperately needed some release.

I got on my knees, in doggy position, and he began rubbing his dick against my ass, and between my legs, tickling my cooch and gently caressing my back, getting me wet immediately. I thought “to hell with this. I can’t handle this teasing!” I immediately flipped over, spreading my legs for him and he brought over the vibrator. He began to hold the vibrator against my clit and my pubic bone and I came easily. Then he inserted the vibrator and pushed the handle down against my ass, forcing the top of it up into where we found my g-spot. Please bear in mind, that I’ve never had an orgasm that way before, but we wanted to try. I started to rub my clit, because I’d heard it helps your first few times if you have difficulty orgasming with g-spot stimulation. My legs and hips began to shake uncontrollably as I came hard. Again, and again and again. I reached down further between my legs and I was SOAKED in my juices! Damn it was amazing! My husband then went to town on my clit, giving it some one-on-one time with his tongue, darting it expertly over my clit, bringing me to the pinnacle many times. By then, I was exhausted, soaked, sweating and craving his dick, so we switched spots. 

He sat against the headboard, and I lay on my stomach, with my head between his legs. I slowly began to lick up and down his shaft, lapping up every drop of precum he was giving me. I took his cock in my mouth, gently caressing it with my tongue, darting it across the tip and up and down the sides. Each time he gave me his precious serum, I eagerly sucked it from him. I built up the momentum because I love giving head as much as he loves sucking clit. Soon though, I stopped, took a strawberry from the nearby bowl and bit into it. It was sweet and juicy and amazing. I took the exposed wet fruit and rubbed it up and down his shaft, and then took his cock into my mouth. OH. MY. GOD. The MOST amazing taste in the world!! Fresh strawberry juice on an incredible hard cock!  I couldn’t get enough! Soon he reminded me that his balls needed some attention, too. When he wears his C&B rings, his balls are so large, it stretches my mouth to maximum capacity when I take them all in, but I looove doing it. Not only was I fully mouthing his balls, but I also juiced them with the strawberries, again enjoying the fruit mixed with his delicious musky skin. But as I moved back to his cock, things got more intense. He took the back of my head and shoved my head against himself, forcing his dick down my throat. He gets a thrill hearing me gag once in a while. ;) We kept playing this way, mixing the pattern of strawberries, deep throating, ball sucking and some ice play against his cock and nipples. Then he told me to grab his dick HARD, and squeeze it with an upward motion to edge him and also give me more of his precious precum. My husband is a tall man: 6’3”, and I’m small at 5’2”. His dick matches his size 13 feet. My small hands are not able to wrap fully around his amazing member and I was only able to grip it for so long. Soon though, we moved to the edge of the bed because I could tell he was close to giving me my ultimate reward. I was able to really start going to town on him, slobbering hard, soaking him with my mouth. I could feel my saliva dripping over my hand as I held the bottom of his shaft, and running over his balls. He started to breathe harder and harder. Faster and harder I went. And then, when it was time, he grabbed the bowl of strawberries and came into it with a loud groan of ultimate pleasure.

As we sat in the afterglow, we shared the strawberries glazed in his cum. It was amazing! I highly recommend this dessert to everyone! 

IMG_0281.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

Wow fantastic story. Sounds like you had a great time. Your a great story teller.

Thanks so much! It was a night to remember, for sure. And I will never forget the taste of strawberries on his dick!

• Like 2

• Members

ohh gawd i enjoyed reading that, was a great story! not to mention how fun it seemed.

i also love that u gave us the visual view of the glazed strawberries 😃

• Thanks 1