Official Community Forums Home

bisexualrom

Let's role play about our biggest fantasy's 

tumblr_ojh329R2QC1uc8py9o1_500.gif

• Like 3

• Members

My big fantasy is sucking on that big ole dick and having him cum in my mouth and all over my face. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

My big fantasy is sucking on that big ole dick and having him cum in my mouth and all over my face. 

OHH YEAH that's definitely what I would love to watch TO 😚

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Especially if it's my cock yoursucking on 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Especially if it's my cock yoursucking on 

Absolutely master.

• Members
2 hours ago, Iliketobethtoatfuckedhard said:

I like to be throat fucked slow or fast I love when a guy just takes what he wants when he wants. I have always wanted a large thick dildo to enjoy but i can never afford one. I would like to find a 14in. Really thick one with a suction cup on the end. 

Hot Hot Hot

• Members

oh. my. god. To have a cock pounding me while having my clit licked--one of my top fantasies!

• Members

I would give something like this a try but I’d definitely have to be the man pumping that ass, and the husband would have to hide his face a little better and no touching the cock but he can drink my seedlings as long as I don’t see it

• Members
40 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Now that video looks like a MMF scenario. That's a fantasy that's lately been moving up my list.  

Right?!

• Members

Girls seem to get the best of both worlds when it comes to this I've been thinking about this one too the guy would have to be pretty hot for me to eat his load off of a woman's pussy but it does turn me on to think of some young stud pounding away on my girlfriend's ass and then he calls his cock out and blows his love is all over her pussy and she begged me to eat until she comes I would have to do it probably just turn me on so I think of it as eating some guys and load in to my wife