Official Community Forums Home

Questionss

Chelsea

• Members
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:13 AM, Chelsea said:

Just putting this here if anyone wants to ask me any general questions about me

@Chelsea I like sweet smooth pussy and small breast with hard cocks. How about you> I am in central Floriida

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 12:11 PM, Mark7even said:

... I would deny myself just to please the lady...

You have one lucky wife.  She better work harder on keeping you happy, because you are a great catch!

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:52 PM, duck said:

What the biggest dildo or penis you have every taken ?

I'm a guy and the biggest dildo I've taken was 2" around and 12" long. The biggest penis was 1" around and about 7" long

17 hours ago, l9vebigfatcocks said:

Omg those are my favorite positions

Oh yeah I know exactly why there your favorite sweetheart because we can give you EVERY INCH OF OUR COCKS IN THOSE POSITIONS the first one is my favorite for real 

17 hours ago, l9vebigfatcocks said:

Omg those are my favorite positions thinking about me sliding my cock deep in youlike that makes me grab my cock and do this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Amy D said:

OMG...I'm waiting for the rest of that video..........😲

I too am waiting for the climactic end of that video. Love the way his balls were jiggling

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Amy D said:

Right??! We were robbed!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Luv2Show said:

Right??! We were robbed!

No kidding.  Others may like the first half of the  video.  All I want to see is the end.  And zoom out so I can see the yummy part (going everywhere).

• Members
1 hour ago, Amy D said:

No kidding.  Others may like the first half of the  video.  All I want to see is the end.  And zoom out so I can see the yummy part (going everywhere).

Right there with you on that.

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, Amy D said:

If you are looking for a long-term relationship, I would agree with you.  But for just purely fun, it's best to find someone more experienced.  Most guys I've ran across in their 20's didn't know what they were doing, or only cared for their pleasure.  Not that all guys in their 20's they are all that way.  You may get lucky.  It's just that chances are older guys (at least late 30's and 40's) have done more and know how to please a lady.  Food for thought....

@Amy D how about 60 year old surfer dude?

Saltybear

• Members
On 10/20/2019 at 12:27 PM, Amy D said:

Dude is huge, balls spanking her ass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/13/2019 at 6:56 AM, Chelsea said:

I’m relatively new to sex soo I don’t really know the names but these are the ones I usually enjoy

FE79FE17-B110-40B6-8FEF-A053B16736C1.jpeg

2E21F0F6-CB3C-4000-A01D-6DC82F2BEAEE.jpeg

Try lying on your back with your head hanging off the bed.  Have your man stand over you and take his dick in your mouth.  Raise your legs (with CFM heels on) in the air.  He can eat your pussy.  My man likes to play with toys in my pussy and make me cum over and over.  He says he can feel how much I enjoy it through my mouth and how attentive I am to his cock.

• Members
On 10/13/2019 at 7:10 AM, Rio said:

My wife and I love the second position. Leads to a lot greater penetration and g-spot stimulation plus it's great for smaller cocked men

Under 6 inches fits fine. I'm over 6 and she's satisfied.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
1 minute ago, Babe said:

Actually... I have noooo idea... ? But then... I figure if she doesn't send pics to you, it's probably not a good idea to surprise her. Men should test out the vibe first.... if she won't send a boob shot... nope. She isn't going to like a dick pic... or, ask first, if things are getting really steamy.... 

Now, as for me.... I have only been insulted by a dick pic when it was the first message I got. Otherwise... I enjoy them just as much as they like my..... attention getting parts....... 😉

Ok thanks for responding Babe, I guess that does make sense. So to get to know her a bit first and  be respectful and only show it if she asks. 😁

• Members
On 10/19/2019 at 7:13 PM, bisexualrom said:

2 hours ago, Mike037 said:

Ok thanks, that was one reason why I was holding back posting nude online. So I think I'll try and keep it private and personal for now. Thanks Babe 

@Mike037di

Let's sharelarge.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Babe said:

Yup, you're welcome! You'll know pretty quick if a girl is like me.... we looove showing off 😉

@Babe been a while scense seeing your pussy

Saltybear

• Members
On 1/14/2020 at 4:47 AM, Babe said:

Actually... I have noooo idea... ? But then... I figure if she doesn't send pics to you, it's probably not a good idea to surprise her. Men should test out the vibe first.... if she won't send a boob shot... nope. She isn't going to like a dick pic... or, ask first, if things are getting really steamy.... 

Now, as for me.... I have only been insulted by a dick pic when it was the first message I got. Otherwise... I enjoy them just as much as they like my..... attention getting parts....... 😉

Agreed 💯 %!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, 987654321 said:

My boy friend would love to send you some pictures of his big thick cock Cumming deeply inside of me till my pussylip's are running over with his big thick load of Cum Babe

I'm sure a lot of us would like to see that

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/20/2019 at 10:06 PM, RJApainting said:

How do I respond inside the boxes?

Click on + in the box next to  Quote, then bottom right click on Quote1 post!