Official Community Forums Home

Gang fucked wife.

• Members

My biggest fantasy would be to see my wife get fucked by 100 guys with big cocks and huge balls full of cum while she is spread eagled in her sex swing. I would love to see them all cum inside her without condoms on and watch their loads drip from her gaped loose pussy then watch her belly rise a couple months later😉

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

My biggest fantasy would be to see my wife get fucked by 100 guys with big cocks and huge balls full of cum while she is spread eagled in her sex swing. I would love to see them all cum inside her without condoms on and watch their loads drip from her gaped loose pussy then watch her belly rise a couple months later😉

OMG WOW I'm just hoping that's something that she's fantasizing about as well but I'd love to be lying next to her and enjoying all you guys cocks 

4 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Yes, she loves fantasizing the whole gang bang fantasy but isn't quite ready to really do this again. We have done this in the past but we had a bad experience with one of the guys so we just have one guy fuck her now.

Yeah some guys can be total jerks for real I would cherish her beautiful body and give her non stop pleasuring while your watch us SERUIOLY 

I'm still waiting for her to choose her favorite picture for me to make a person video of me cumtributfor her sexy self 

You should tell her to ask Connie to join her because I know that Connie has talked about that same exact thing