Official Community Forums Home

Looking to go deeper

im a middle aged guy that has been pleasuring my anus for many of years with all kinds of toys and dildos so i don't concider myself a beginner. Lately i have been wanting to take my solo anal pleasure a bit farther by taking long dildos deeper than i have before. I have pretty much had a stopping point inside of me that would not let anything go deeper. I have been reading up on this topic trying to educate myself on deep anal penetration. Im not looking to stretch out my anus or make a rosebud im just wanting to have average thickness go in a lot deeper so any and all information on this is greatly appreciated. Not only by me but my hungry butt as well. I know the basics of this already like patience, lube lube and more lube, slow insertions, pushing out while being penetrated and the use of slinks and other tapered toys. My budget is limited and these expensive toys are something i would love to have but can't. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Iv been working my anal for yrs to.like 20 yrs and ivv hit the point were i cant tske anyth g deeper but it feels like i need deeper so i start just holding it as deeply as i could fer long periods of tine and iv gotten it to  get a little deeper after that every time i could only take it maybe a quarter inch each time but ive deepend at least 2 inches ovrr the yrs