Official Community Forums Home

Phone sex 👀

Big

• Members

Have you ever or would you get on phone Chet video and masterbat while the other person did the same and talk dirty to each other

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big said:

Have you ever or would you get on phone Chet video and masterbat while the other person did the same and talk dirty to each other

I try to every day would love to video chat with you sometime and watch each other stroking our cocks and especially watch you shooting your Cum all over yourself hell yeah I would 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Do it daily with friends 😚

Really my number is 727-768-1301 I'll be waiting for you to call I'll give you the show of your life seriously if you enjoy watching a guy jerkingoff and just for you sweetheart I'll even show you how I can suck on the head of my own cock now how's that for a video chat 😲😲😲😲

Guest Crazy Cat
6 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Really my number is 727-768-1301 I'll be waiting for you to call I'll give you the show of your life seriously if you enjoy watching a guy jerkingoff and just for you sweetheart I'll even show you how I can suck on the head of my own cock now how's that for a video chat 😲

Wow Tom! Now how can a horny gal turn that down, lol

Just now, Crazy Cat said:

Wow Tom! Now how can a horny gal turn that down, lol

I'm thinking that very same thing I'm hoping you wouldn't cause I would love to watch you playing with that beautiful body of yours while I get my cock so throbbing HARD and suck on the head of it just for you sweetheart and I'll even cum in my mouth if you would like to see that??? Just set a time and I would be totally honored to enjoy your company 

Guest Crazy Cat
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

I'm thinking that very same thing I'm hoping you wouldn't cause I would love to watch you playing with that beautiful body of yours while I get my cock so throbbing HARD and suck on the head of it just for you sweetheart and I'll even cum in my mouth if you would like to see that??? Just set a time and I would be totally honored to enjoy your company 

Oh, my how do Becky and Connie even let your sexy ass out of the house 😘

Just now, Crazy Cat said:

Oh, my how do Becky and Connie even let your sexy ass out of the house 😘

Awww I'm so flattered sweetheart we have a really beautiful relationship it's totally open don't get me wrong I love them to death and will always have there backs NO MATTER WHAT but we all love to enjoy the company of others and SERUIOLY mutual masturbating is at the TOP OF THE LIST around here 

Guest Crazy Cat
Just now, bisexualrom said:

Awww I'm so flattered sweetheart we have a really beautiful relationship it's totally open don't get me wrong I love them to death and will always have there backs NO MATTER WHAT but we all love to enjoy the company of others and SERUIOLY mutual masturbating is at the TOP OF THE LIST around here 

Oh, to have you three in the same room......💜

• Members
23 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

I try to every day would love to video chat with you sometime and watch each other stroking our cocks and especially watch you shooting your Cum all over yourself hell yeah I would 

OMG GIRl please do me a favor give him a really naughty time I love to watch him stroking his cock especially when he's chatting with you I'll even show you just what he loves which is shoving that big cock RIGHT UP MY TIGHT ASS I haven't allowed him to have my ass in two weeks now so I know he's absolutely right to fuck my brains out so I'm just letting you know that it's perfectly fine with me and Becky honestly we'd appreciate if you would become we are both home for the night tonight so this would be wonderful entertainment 

Guest Crazy Cat
4 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

OMG GIRl please do me a favor give him a really naughty time I love to watch him stroking his cock especially when he's chatting with you I'll even show you just what he loves which is shoving that big cock RIGHT UP MY TIGHT ASS I haven't allowed him to have my ass in two weeks now so I know he's absolutely right to fuck my brains out so I'm just letting you know that it's perfectly fine with me and Becky honestly we'd appreciate if you would become we are both home for the night tonight so this would be wonderful entertainment 

I wish my evening permitted. I have been rejected this weekend and could use some release of tension. Sorry no privacy for a chat.🙁

• Members
3 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I wish my evening permitted. I have been rejected this weekend and could use some release of tension. Sorry no privacy for a chat.🙁

0hh sweetie don't have to be tonight ANYTIME and I'm so sorry to hear that about being rejected but just remember this YOUR THE BEST YOU THERE IS your absolutely PERFECT just like you are you weren't rejected you just weren't supposed to be with that person that's all I love girlfriend 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Id love to have phone sex,i use to with a friend from ny,but she got marryd .but yeah if i could find someone to fuk with everyday id be all over that.i have lots of  yummy thngs to use ferr vid chat💋😉

• Like 1

• Members

Does anyone want to have phone sex?? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 11/3/2019 at 1:48 PM, bisexualrom said:

Hey does this offer still stand? 😍🤤😉 I love watching masturbating videos but inna video chat would be so much more exciting 💯

• Sad 1

• Members
On 11/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, Big said:

Well just say the word and I'll give you my number 😉😊

Let's see how "big" it really is 🤤😋😉 I made a Skype just for this reason 💯

https://join.skype.com/invite/uU22j7dXQ83m

• Members
On 11/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, Big said:

Hell yeah I'd moan for you and talk all kinds of dirty 🤤😉💯 I'm the kinda person that'll watch videos after videos just by see wat really turns me on the quickest, 🤫😍🤷🏽‍♂️ it'll be exciting if your still up for a alil fun 

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 11/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, Big said:

Well just say the word and I'll give you my number 😉😊

Let's make it happen 😍🤤