hi

Edited by Fun4her +me!
wrong person

• Members
54 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I'm not a predator

54 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I'm not a predator

I didn't say  you were, Slexy shares her phone with her siblings and they might be minors, I just emailed TooTimid and put in a complaint!

• Members
39 minutes ago, Slexy said:

Can u have that Slexy cop post deleled ?

yes and did that

• Members
46 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I'm not a predator

I did not say you were, I filed a complaint with TooTimid about Slexy -  a minor may have access to her account! No more Forums and no more TooTimid,  remember what  happened to the yahoo chat rooms years ago, because of minors!

• Members
15 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I did not say you were, I filed a complaint with TooTimid about Slexy -  a minor may have access to her account! No more Forums and no more TooTimid,  remember what  happened to the yahoo chat rooms years ago, because of minors!

Oh really thanks for the heads up will have to be more careful with whom we chat with.  Thanks again..... Mandy and Dewey

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, Bryon said:

My wife has a very monogamies past primer to our marriage.  I love to hear her tell me about them while we have sex.  She gets really shy about some and some she doesn’t but I would like her to express it openly with me.  I really get excited the more detailed she gets.   She doesn’t like getting to detailed thow.  She also doesn’t have an imagination.   Help please 

First off, talking dirty is vey hot. It really is.

However, what people have done with their previous partners can be off limits if they don't want to share it, even with their spouse. Things that happened before you were together are not any of your business. It sounds like she is uncomfortable with sharing intimate details from her past. So, to be respectful to her, you shouldn't press her for those details. It's selfish and rude to push her to do stuff she doesn't want to talk about. Usually I'd say honesty is best, however, when I say that, it's honesty within the current relationship, not in relationships past. If she doesn't want to share, leave it alone. Some things aren't meant to be shared, especially from the past.

As far as her being imaginative, well, that can be helped, but, please understand that not everyone can be creative, or even be comfortable talking dirty. You can start by asking her if she likes what you're doing, and what exactly. And, you telling her what she's specifically doing to you that you like. 

My girlfriend sucks at flirting or telling me, so, I totally understand. I love dirty talk, and she loves hearing me get excited, but she has always had to be quiet, so she doesn't really feel comfortable doing so.

There's a point where you have to accept who they are, in all aspects. You can't change someone. They have to be willing to do a bit of the changing, but it has to be on their terms. With some gentle help.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 9:02 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Oh really thanks for the heads up will have to be more careful with whom we chat with.  Thanks again..... Mandy and Dewey

Thank you for reporting that member. One of our teammates has since taken care of the situation.

Where it is hard to truly know whom you're speaking to online (I mean, anyone can check the box labeled "Yes, I'm 18 years old or older"), and this is a forum about sex, let's remember that one still must be careful what one puts out on the internet. We definitely want everyone to feel comfortable with their sexuality, experiences, and stories. That's what this forum is all about!

And, it is much harder to pick out those that probably aren't 18+ now, since acronyms, and bad spelling/punctuation are more normal now. I say this because, years ago, you could almost tell those that were probably fakers just by how they typed responses. Now, it's a lot harder. Hence why we truly appreciate reports. If you see something that's questionable, please, report it. I go thru, check posts, and go about it accordingly. As do some of the other Admins on here. Some reports seem to be accidently made, some are questionable as to why they were made (maybe in error). So if you do have a report, please be sure to include WHY you are making the report. It helps us behind the scenes investigate further.

Some of these reports do lead to banning of members. If they're obviously in violation, possible SPAMMERS, or underaged people. So, thank you again!!! WE truly appreciate it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Thank you for reporting that member. One of our teammates has since taken care of the situation.

Where it is hard to truly know whom you're speaking to online (I mean, anyone can check the box labeled "Yes, I'm 18 years old or older"), and this is a forum about sex, let's remember that one still must be careful what one puts out on the internet. We definitely want everyone to feel comfortable with their sexuality, experiences, and stories. That's what this forum is all about!

And, it is much harder to pick out those that probably aren't 18+ now, since acronyms, and bad spelling/punctuation are more normal now. I say this because, years ago, you could almost tell those that were probably fakers just by how they typed responses. Now, it's a lot harder. Hence why we truly appreciate reports. If you see something that's questionable, please, report it. I go thru, check posts, and go about it accordingly. As do some of the other Admins on here. Some reports seem to be accidently made, some are questionable as to why they were made (maybe in error). So if you do have a report, please be sure to include WHY you are making the report. It helps us behind the scenes investigate further.

Some of these reports do lead to banning of members. If they're obviously in violation, possible SPAMMERS, or underaged people. So, thank you again!!! WE truly appreciate it!!!

Thank you Tyger  for keeping on top of things.  You are a awesome lady !!

Dewey and Mandy C

• Thanks 1