Official Community Forums Home

DVP

Logan&Nikki

• Members

Hi. I was wondering if any of the women on here have experienced DVP (double vaginal penetration)? If so how was your experience? We have been experimenting with it a little, (penis and dildo, we are not swingers) and were wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks. Primarily with positions to make it easier to move and thrust and so forth.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 12/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, Logan&Nikki said:

Hi. I was wondering if any of the women on here have experienced DVP (double vaginal penetration)? If so how was your experience? We have been experimenting with it a little, (penis and dildo, we are not swingers) and were wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks. Primarily with positions to make it easier to move and thrust and so forth.

My wife and I like yourself also wanted to try a DVP not with another man's Penis, but with one of her vibrators from TooTimid choosing her lifelike Jelly Vibe. (her choice) Which was a tad smaller than my well endowed Penis, but combined still made one BIG DICK! I got into the kneeling position between her legs and pushed the head of my Penis past her Outer Labia just enough that it rested against her Inner Labia, opening her Vaginal Walls! I lubricated her vibrator and worked it on top of my Penis between my exposed shaft and the upper part of her open Vagina bringing it even with the head of my cock still resting against her Inner Labia! Her pussy was so wet her juices were seeping out of her Vagina and her clit was sticking way out past the hood so I knew she was also very excited. I asked if she was ready and she told me to go for it, so I started to slowly enter her and push her vibrator in at same time and Vagina began to stretch and engulf both my Penis and her vibe together. My wife then called out saying "I said go for it" so it one steady motion going a little faster I pushed my cock and her vibrator all the way in except the bottom of her Vibrator which had a twist control and the bottom part of my shaft where the Vibrator prevented me from going all the way in. It didn't matter because her pussy was totally filled. I didn't try to thrust or anything, because as soon as I switched on her Vibrator, the head my shaft and her Vagina was like one GIANT VIBRATOR and I was rubbing her clit at the same time! I felt like my whole body was inside her, because of the intense vibrations her Jelly Vibe were producing! She told me she couldn't take it anymore and wanted to suck her toy that was bringing us so much pleasure. Soon as I pulled out of her vibrator covered in her juices, she grabbed it and licked it all over as I now was going balls smacking her ass deep thrusting my cock into her soaking wet pussy! When I saw her deep throat her vibe, that took me over the edge and we both exploded in orgasms at the same time. I didn't think I would ever stop cumming, each time I moved to try and pull out my cock it  would spasm and unload more cum, and she'd have another orgasm while still sucking her Jelly Vibe! Using different positions using a dildo and your guy's Penis and you want thrusting from both the dildo must always be at hands reach, why we used the vibrator it does most of the work! The vagina will stretch, so  which way you use a dildo or vibrator to go inside you is totally up to you, the key is lubrication unless you are already slippery wet! Thinking about that night and having to remember how and what we did to have a DVP, my cock has not stopped twitching and dripping pre-cum! Unfortunately my wife is a one time girl when it comes to sex, we did it once and that is good enough for her, she's even cut back on giving BJ's and deep throat!

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, Logan&Nikki said:

If you are interested in learning more about DVP SEX WITH US PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AT deweydwc@yahoo.com