Official Community Forums Home

Introducing ass play

Sweet16

• Members

If I were you guys still with a blowjob and a finger in his ass that is well lubed. I think he would just be more than excited. I know I would

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Sweet16 said:

I wonder how many straight guys secretly want this, but are too ashamed to ask?

Im straight and would love for my wife to get into it. I have put out hints that i want her too but just not into it

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 1/14/2020 at 8:31 PM, Sweet16 said:

I’ve recently been very interested in “dominating” my husband & taking his anal virginity. I haven’t discussed this with him & would love to surprise him some night with it. Thoughts?  How would you go about introducing it?

Try showing him a Prostate Massager/Vibrator and tell him you are thinking about getting him one! The fastest way tell him your Fantasy and then Role Play telling him you are going to be his Domme! Tie him up in such a way that his legs and rear are open, then put on your strap-on and then show him what's cumming!  One more way; If you want to go completely Domme, again tie him up and then tie him to a chair naked,  but in a way when you move him he' still tied up and you bring another tied up guy into the picture! You get that guy into position and take him first with your Strap-on, looking at your husband telling him he's next and he is going to be your slave from now on, and he better get used to being pegged at your beck and call! TooTimid has several desensitizing Anal Lubes perfect for this also! I bought a Hollow Strap-on from TooTimid to use on my wife and yet she claims it is too big!  I used it on my butt hole and took it all the way in and the Vagina can stretch wider than the Anus! I'm thinking like some of the other posts here let her peg me with it first, then when she sees I can take it , she should have no problem taking it between her legs! I wish you were my wife and (if my butt hole was still virgin - I lost my Anal Virginity back in my early twenties when I found my mom's vibrator by accident and experimented with it - with a condom of course) I'd be crouched on the bed - butt up in the air ready and waiting for you to take my Anal Virginity  - I can always think I was a virgin again, in fact if i wasn't married I'd sacrifice my Anus to you and be your Pegging Slave!