Official Community Forums Home

Is this available anywhere?

Viceroy206

Years ago, I went into a bathroom at a gas station (yeah, I know) and saw in the vending machine some kind of cream that kept you hard longer. I put the quarters in and got it. That night I put it on like the directions said, and masturbated, and after I'd finished, I was still hard, which is unusual, since I usually soften up after I finish. I tried to go to sleep, but my erection kept me awake. So, desperate for sleep and relief, I masturbated again. After I finished this time, I got soft again and went to sleep. My question is, now that I'm married, I'd like to find something like that again somewhere. I don't want to go shopping in gas station bathrooms with a pocket full of quarters, but I'd like some more because when I finish, I'd like to keep going sometimes and please my wife for longer. The only stuff I've found online has been desensitizing stuff, mainly for people who cum too quickly or have ED. I don't have either problem, but I'd like to keep going after I've finished as I said. Is this kind of stuff available anywhere and is it safe to use, etc? Please let me know and post a link if possible. 

I'd try a desensitizer and cock ring.   Prolong creams for men

The pleasure balm is recommended. 

I'd also try a cock ring.  Keep in mind the vibrating ones will provide your wife with lots of pleasure because she'll be getting plenty of clitoral stimulation and that's what most women need to orgasm... Cock Rings

Recommended:  Silicone Vibrating Cock Ring

Hope this helps!