Official Community Forums Home

Lonely

Wanting More

• Members
11 hours ago, Wanting More said:

My husband is out of town this week....my pussy is lonely. I’m enjoying all the cock pictures and my bag of toys!

A70A4104-4FCB-4B77-8A46-99DD59136BA7.jpeg

Beautiful looking pussy

• Members
18 hours ago, Wanting More said:

My husband is out of town this week....my pussy is lonely. I’m enjoying all the cock pictures and my bag of toys!

A70A4104-4FCB-4B77-8A46-99DD59136BA7.jpeg

Hope you’ve had a chance to see mine hope you like

• Members

Beautiful picture of your pussy. Your clit is right there ready to be sucked on and your lips wide apart for my tongue or my cock. You're getting me super excited already this morning I can feel my dick growing

• Members

That pussy is so inviting. if I was there I would be sucking on your clit while having my finger inside you finding your g-spot and  putting pressure on it to make you cum. I would then lick up all your pussy juices and stick my cock inside until I came. What a fantasy so early in the morning

• Like 2

• Members

now that's what a pussy should look like  beautiful luscious lips big hard clit lips pulled apart fingers doing wonderful work lovely pink bits what else can b said i would love to watch you masturbate you had me with my dick in hand good work

• Like 1

• Members

impressive dick would you mind if i could masturbate you i  would like to try an other mans dick just once to c how it would feel compared to mine and wanting more you have an very impressive pussy had my hand on my dick