Official Community Forums Home

Tall, tan man.

• Members

I'm dreaming again. I'm my couch wearing just a white satin gown and satin robe. I hear a knock on the door. It's a friend of mine. He's 6-foot-3, slender and tan. He was wearing jeans with a nice white tank top. He's average looking in the face, but he's got great abs and a serious ass. He's got a fine body. I've been wanting to be his bitch for a while. I would love nothing more than to be his sex slave. He started talking. He always kind of kids about wanting me to suck his dick and swallow his cum. I always thought he was kidding, but I've always wanted to play the skin flute with him. I've always wanted his balls in my mouth and his cock smacking my face. I've wondered what his load would be like. What it would feel like. What it would taste like. When he came to the door, he was a little sweaty, and I've always loved the idea of sucking off a hot sweaty guy. When we started talking, we started kissing a little bit. I asked him, "What do you want to do master?" I love being able to call my man master. I always love to be dominated, dictated and instructed in the bedroom. He told my to suck on it. You know what daddy likes and don't mess up. I replied "I won't master." He corrected me playfully and said, "I won't daddy." I replied with a grin, "My mistake daddy."  I started sucking his cock, and it was hot, sweaty but so wonderful. I licked his cock up and down like a lollipop and then I put that cock in my mouth. I went down a little bit and then I went deep throating. I was like a hoover. He was saying "Oh, God, Oh God. Take it all you dirty slut. You filthy bitch. You whore. I love you baby." I looked up, stopped for a brief second and said, "I love you to daddy." He then replied, "Go to the balls bitch." So I went down to those balls and sucked on them while jerking him off. He was moaning so loud. There is nothing like listening to a man in the throws of pleasure. It's like everything is a great earth shattering relief to him. Then, i put that cock back in my mouth and did my thing. He started yelling in pleasure this time,"Oh shit, Oh fuck, Oh Damn, Jesus Fucking God Damn Christ. I'm going to cum." He wasn't lying. When he pulled his dick out of my mouth, he jerked it a little bit and the first shot zoomed over my head. Then, he really started covering my face and getting into my mouth. It was the best. He was so hot and so yummy at the same time. All of a sudden, the alarm clock rang, and it was time to get up and go to work. I couldn't help but smile with that dream in my head for the rest of the day.