Official Community Forums Home

Family sex

• Members
17 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

ok exactly what I'm talking about it's absolutely incredible watching you boys jerkingoff but to actually feel it growing in our hands and knowing that it's us that's making you get hard I couldn't get enough of playing with my brothers cock 

She came to my room every night for awhile to stroke & suck my cock. She loved feeling it get hard & seeing she could get me to cum

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, BallsDeep said:

She came to my room every night for awhile to stroke & suck my cock. She loved feeling it get hard & seeing she could get me to cum

of course she did I did the same exact thing it's absolutely incredible seriously to watch it getting hard and growing bigger and bigger please tell me that you never forced her?

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

of course she did I did the same exact thing it's absolutely incredible seriously to watch it getting hard and growing bigger and bigger please tell me that you never forced her?

No never, she was the one who initiated. 

• Like 2

• Members

cause I remember this one morning I caught my brother walking to the bathroom and I got up and walked in behind him and asked him if I could play with it and he said sure and sat on the sink so it was level with my face and as I felt it starting to throb suddenly he grabs my head and tried to force it in my mouth and at that very moment my mom walked in and really gave him an ass chewing

asa

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

she was learning about her body with someone she trusted

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, BallsDeep said:

No never, she was the one who initiated. 

that's really wonderful to hear I understand now about how you boys get overwhelmed with excitement and get carried away but at such a young age it's really intimidating to us

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, BallsDeep said:

she was learning about her body with someone she trusted

exactly what I'm talking about siblings are much better off experimenting with another sibling then with someone else

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

that's really wonderful to hear I understand now about how you boys get overwhelmed with excitement and get carried away but at such a young age it's really intimidating to us

exactly what I'm talking about siblings are much better off experimenting with another sibling then with someone else

She climbed on my stomach  One night and wanted me to suck her nipples, so i did slowly and gently I could tell she was experiencing her sexuality 

• Like 2

• Members
17 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

My sister was ready to explore, she was not the hesitant one, but she listened when i said yes or not yet. I was the cautious one, i knew it would be me or someone else

• Like 1

• Members

bigirlhaggen my brother once gave me a head job i was forced to i was hard but i did cum this happened when i was about 13/14 i haven't told any before that was my only time i did see my sister in the bath she was 15/16 at the time so i went to my room and masturbated and i have masturbated from then to now i have seen your photos under different names the photo of your doing a selfy with leopard print pants on is worthy of masturbating over which i have done many times your photos are hot

• Like 2

• Members

My 20 year old step daughter has come on to me many times in the last year. She is very attractive obviously resembles her mother in her 20’s. Only thing that stops me from pursuing is that I have been in her life for the last 7 years and that it would feel more comfortable if her mother were to be a part of it. I don’t feel like a dirty old man, but I don’t want to be one either. But I can’t honestly say I’d be able to stop myself if she were to make a serious advance move either. I’m pretty sure I could go back to my normal routine but would be afraid she couldn’t, or maybe I am just over thinking it, but I would enjoy her in bed with my wife in a comfortable environment 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 3/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

How many guys and girls fantasize about incest 

I do it gets me super excited 

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/25/2020 at 2:32 PM, Alex1103 said:

I do it gets me super excited 

see there you just confirmed what I keep telling everyone that family sex is actually healthy and natural so many boys and girls say they've fantasized about someone in there family

• Members
On 6/5/2020 at 6:33 PM, kanga grey said:

bigirlhaggen my brother once gave me a head job i was forced to i was hard but i did cum this happened when i was about 13/14 i haven't told any before that was my only time i did see my sister in the bath she was 15/16 at the time so i went to my room and masturbated and i have masturbated from then to now i have seen your photos under different names the photo of your doing a selfy with leopard print pants on is worthy of masturbating over which i have done many times your photos are hot

OMG sweetheart that's absolutely the greatest compliment I've ever got thank you so much really

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, Cuteshyguy17 said:

I never had a sister but if I did, I’d have a fantasy about watching my sister undress and masturbate and her watching me masturbate and having her way with me.

I also have a fantasy of being with a women who tries to tie me to a table and blindfold and gag me and put my big cock in a chastity device. The thought of not being able to touch my cock or see what’s happening really turns me on. 
Also, having a woman put a milking stroker on my cock after teasing me and letting it go for hours as she sits on my face.

sorry I know it sounds a little perverted but had to add my two cents.

Some of the posts remind me of a kid who lived in our old neighborhood in upstate N.Y. ! He loved to play ball with the rest us neighborhood  kids, but we hated picking him to be on any team. He always had to go home the same time everyday no matter who was wining or what score was! One day I saw this kid walking down the street and stopped to talk to him, and told him that we were not going to let him play in our neighborhood ball games anymore, because he was always going home before we could finish playing ball! He asked me if I had a  sister which I answered no,  he said he did and would  tell me something if I kept a secret, and I said OK! His sister would come home from her all-girl school  horny as heck, and one day he caught her masturbating, and then she told him why use her fingers when she could have the real thing. I stopped him short and sort of asked don't tell me you  are doing your own sister?  He answered, ever since he caught her masturbating, they had been having sex and he had to be home  to satisfy her burning desires  before their parents got home, why he had to be home  everyday day at the same time! I didn't believe him until he invited me to his house the next day and at what time to be there.  I  got to his house  at the appointed time  and rang the doorbell and he answered along with this older girl who he introduced as his sister.  They instructed me to go the side of their house and look at the upstairs window as they closed the door. As soon as I got around to the side of the house and looked up at the window they were at least topless and kissing as they pressed their bodies together, but when he grabbed one of her breasts and starting sucking her nipple, I  shrugged my shoulders like that didn't prove anything! What happened next, I will never forget she climbed up on something that I could see his fingers working in and out and rubbing  between her legs. That was enough for me gave them the thumbs up and left, because this was starting to fell creepy to me!  At that time I didn't know nor did he, that his sister was sure controlling him to be her personal Fuck Toy or Sex Slave, with a little bit of exhibitionism to boot! I was still not sold that was his sister, until one day I rode by his house and saw this great looking woman in a halter top and tight shorts working in the front yard and I stopped to ask if her boy was home and she said no! I then asked if she had an older daughter, because her boy always talked about a sister he had, but nobody has seen! This lady said she had an older daughter, but she was very shy and asked who I was. I just told her that I came by to let her boy know that the neighborhood was having a ball game the next day, as I was turning to leave, the girl I saw naked with her brother was looking at me from another window with a big smile on her face! As I rode home that day as I thought and laughed to myself,  that this lady did not know her son and daughter like I did!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, Familyloves said:

Me and my siblings (2 sisters) have always been very touchy feely and have seen each other  naked  and aroused more times then I can count.  We for some reason have always had this intense attraction.  I helped my sister masturbate  for her first time when we were teens,  and we want to do more but live in different states,  but we do send eachother  lots of videos of us masturbating....

Is it bad that I wanna pound tf outta my lady's little sister. She's like family but I would seriously fuck her over ANYBODY and would make her my first choice if it was up to me! 💦💦💦

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I've had step mom and step sister fantasies my entire life..

20200919_141645.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/28/2020 at 11:43 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

OMG sweetheart that's absolutely the greatest compliment I've ever got thank you so much really

Yes Connie I have to say I'd love to have a threesome with you sometime your personality and heart is incredible seriously I don't know if you are interested in bisexual guys like me but I was taught by my mom how to pleasure a girl and I would love to show you seriously

429_1000.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 11/28/2020 at 10:41 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

see there you just confirmed what I keep telling everyone that family sex is actually healthy and natural so many boys and girls say they've fantasized about someone in there family

I now I have. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 11/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

Yes Connie I have to say I'd love to have a threesome with you sometime your personality and heart is incredible seriously I don't know if you are interested in bisexual guys like me but I was taught by my mom how to pleasure a girl and I would love to show you seriously

429_1000.jpg

As was I bro. And I am similar but not the same at all. But momma taught me about nudism. Forever in Debt for that. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 11/29/2020 at 5:23 PM, M1959P said:

When i was 11 i fucked my 13 year old sister. She talked me into it. It was fun. I dont regret it. No harm done

And I talked my neighbor into camping Nude with me him 12 me 13 and as soon as my clothes were off I got the Largest Erection. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 11/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

429_1000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members

we need more stories from Connie  there hot  and she is smoken hot

• Like 1