Official Community Forums Home

Family sex

• Members

bigirlhaggen s smoken hot and her stories are great to read and masturbate over the more please

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/6/2022 at 12:51 PM, Gypsy42279 said:

As was I bro. And I am similar but not the same at all. But momma taught me about nudism. Forever in Debt for that. 

seriously?, you've never had any playing with your sister? that's such a shame, but I'm really happy to hear about momma, mommy's are the best aren't they?, love to share experiences with you

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 3/9/2020 at 12:37 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

How many guys and girls fantasize about incest 

I do I've always been into older women and think about how hot and amazing it would have been to have a step mom or someone pretending to be my step mom come in to my room while my dad would be out of town or something of that nature and she would somehow tlk with me and all slick like be seducing me till I'm allowing her to have her hands on my hips taking hold of my shorts and slowly pulling them down to my knees and she's now staring at my exposed limp cock infront of her wondering what she was gunna do with it now that it's there and I can tell she is impressed with the size of it even tho it's limp atm and that she is now wanting it more now that she sees it and me noticing that about her is kinda making me want to see her get what she wants 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Im an older woman and would love to make your fantastic my reality . I rubbed my already wet pusst thinking noit md being that women and having u the youngeran cum fick the shit out of me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

any more hot stories to b told would love to read more

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So, reading through this it seems that playing with a sibling is not taboo. I’m curious as I am now older and have fantasies of playing with one of my sisters. Since we were raised separately due to divorce, I never thought about it but now that we talk more often, thoughts have started. Bad thing? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 3:49 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

My mom said her and other moms have seen their babies playing with each other and just watched them cause it's totally natural for siblings to want to see what it feels like to touch another cock or pussy 

Yes it is

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My sister always tried to catch me masturbating.  When she did, she always had a lame excuse and then lingered just a little too long to leave again.  So I reversed the roles.  She had once again supposedly caught me and again she stayed a little longer than strictly necessary to look at me.  When she left I waited a few minutes and then followed her to her room.  Our doors had no locks, so I could easily walk through.  I found my sister completely naked riding her XXXL teddy bear.  It was like teddy was fucking her hard.  But instead of Teddy's cock which of course he didn't have, she used an edding pen to stick in her pussy.  The marker was one of the thicker ones and she really enjoyed it.  I was already rock hard but at the sight of my naked sister pleasuring herself.  I almost had spontaneous ejaculation.  She didn't realize I had entered her room and was completely absorbed in her game.  I didn't say anything and started jerking off again.  It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm coming on.  Quietly but quickly I hurried to my sister.  When I stood in front of her she had closed her eyes and it became clear to me that she was also close to her peak.  When I came not long after.  The cum spurted such enormous force from my cock.  That I never thought possible.  The first beam landed on her face and the next on her chest and stomach.  Which then found their way to her wet pussy.  She didn't stop fucking the stick.  She opened her eyes and gave a horny smile and came.

Later it became more serious between us. Although she was younger than me it always seemed that she was more experienced. Recently she told me that she also loved to play peeping tom at our parents at a pretty young age. When they were fucking or masturbating. When they found out that she was enjoying that. They let her watch when ever she wanted to. Okay not very pedagogically justified. But she learned a lot of things that helped her when she started to have partner's of her own. As far as I know she was never forced to join in. But I can't help feeling that she may have received a mouthful of cum or tasted some pussy before we started experimenting.  But she never had any trauma or anything like that.  On the contrary, when I told her that our parents' behavior had not been okay in that regard.  She defended them fiercely.

I can't justify the behavior of my parents and actually also my own behavior.  But I think it proves that sex within the family doesn't always have to be harmful.  That is, as long as you don't force anyone to do something they don't want to.  Because then you simply go too far.

But I haven't regret anything about what me and my sister did during our youth and as far as I know she doesn't either. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/15/2023 at 4:42 AM, lucky13duck said:

So, reading through this it seems that playing with a sibling is not taboo. I’m curious as I am now older and have fantasies of playing with one of my sisters. Since we were raised separately due to divorce, I never thought about it but now that we talk more often, thoughts have started. Bad thing? 

Why would that be a bad thing? Like you said they are fantasies. Everything can happen in your fantasy. 

I mean I have fantasies and dreams that are so unethical that if I would put them in practice in real life. I would probably be locked up with the key thrown away. 

It's about how you deal with such fantasies.  As long as they remain fantasies, there is not much to worry about.  But it only becomes a problem when you act out those fantasies when the person you're having fantasies about doesn't want that at all.  But for the same money, your sister also has such fantasies.  I mean such thoughts are really not exclusive to men.  Believe me I have a sister who has very perverse thoughts and fantasies.

• Members

good story made me hard well done

• Thanks 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

good story made me hard well done

You posted what I assume a comment on my story in the topic family sex. Just out of curiosity which part made you the most hard? 

• Members

you and your sister

• Members
21 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

you and your sister

Yes, that is something I still cherish fond memories of.  We were still so awkward and clumsy.  Everything was just incredibly thrilling and exciting. 

Sometimes I wish I could do it all again 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

All the time, if you were my sister, I would definitely wanted to experiment 🔥

• Thanks 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

All the time, if you were my sister, I would definitely wanted to experiment 🔥

• Members
Just now, all the time said:

Mmm... 😁

🔥😊🔥

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/29/2024 at 9:55 AM, Mr. Mike said:

🔥😊🔥

What a great way to learn about the birds and bees!

• Like 1