Official Community Forums Home

Anal desecitzer

Corazon

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I for one am no big fan of using them because I feel it takes away some of the effect of being penetrated anally as well as the enjoyable feeling of being fucked in the ass. My old gf who in her words "Craved anal" we had to have anal sext at least once a day. She said lube and lots of it is a newbies best friend in her cases I used it only a few times whihc she said did lesson the slight discomfort of the head being pushed into the sphincter and being removed as well. A biggie that most guys forget all about it it hurts just as much when you quickly pull it out as when you shove it in. Start off using a few ell lube fingers and then a small toy lubed of course and then a larger one until she's ready for you. Lube up and enjoy

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 3/6/2020 at 3:00 AM, SexMaster said:

Buy the natural one. It will smell like a Christmas ham but it works and no numbing the cock as you will use lube anyway. 

If you're dick is normal size and not to thick ,i would not use any lube at all. Just get your woman's pussy lips soaking wet with her on pussy lub, run the head of your dick in and out of her soaking wet pussy 5 or 6 time's then slowly slide it into her sweet little tight asshole. Once you have it all deep inside of her give it to her hard and she will give you the hotties squirting orgasms of her life.

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

If you're dick is normal size and not to thick ,i would not use any lube at all. Just get your woman's pussy lips soaking wet with her on pussy lub, run the head of your dick in and out of her soaking wet pussy 5 or 6 time's then slowly slide it into her sweet little tight asshole. Once you have it all deep inside of her give it to her hard and she will give you the hotties squirting orgasms of her life.

Let us know how everything CUMS OUT FOR YOU TWO

Thanks Mandy and Dewey C

934056325_MandyandDeweytogether.gif.80311871af5767fc2ca77dfee22e03b3.gif