Official Community Forums Home

Just me....

Kimmeee

• Members
Sex Talk @ TooTimid.com

CONTENT I STARTED 

Showing all content I posted and posted in for the last 365 days.

1. Yesterday
  2. As I sit on the kitchens cold linoleum floor...i realized I am finally home by myself. I have been waiting for time by myself. I tried fruit a couple days ago .....it was to big. I needed a  smaller banana. I haven't used fruit......I love fingers and teeth as foreplay. When someone says you can't be as tight as the first time........they are so wrong.

Reply to this status...
  3. I only want to feel you in me. My toes are actually curling right now. Will you answer me tonight? I don't want to cum alone. I want you in me when I start to shake and arch towards you I want you in me deeper I roll over as you wrap your arm around my waist and go deeper. Nice and slow so you hear all moans. I stopped using my fingers. It feels good with you going in and you are making me wet. I am starting to shake again. I am almost there. I need you to go faster.....deeper.... I can feel your cum starting and I am already cumming you can hear it ......you can feel my heat. I am ready and I stop moving but i let your finger tips grab my hips hard.....its a good pain. You finish by fucking me hard and I feel you starting to cum in me but you finish on the small of my back.

Reply to this status...
  4.  Just me....

Kimmeee posted a topic in News & Announcements

I only want to feel you in me. My toes are actually curling right now. Will you answer me tonight? I don't want to cum alone. I want you in me...
  1. Load more activity

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2020 at 1:29 AM, Kimmeee said:
Sex Talk @ TooTimid.com

CONTENT I STARTED 

Showing all content I posted and posted in for the last 365 days.

1. Yesterday
  2. As I sit on the kitchens cold linoleum floor...i realized I am finally home by myself. I have been waiting for time by myself. I tried fruit a couple days ago .....it was to big. I needed a  smaller banana. I haven't used fruit......I love fingers and teeth as foreplay. When someone says you can't be as tight as the first time........they are so wrong.

Reply to this status...
  3. I only want to feel you in me. My toes are actually curling right now. Will you answer me tonight? I don't want to cum alone. I want you in me when I start to shake and arch towards you I want you in me deeper I roll over as you wrap your arm around my waist and go deeper. Nice and slow so you hear all moans. I stopped using my fingers. It feels good with you going in and you are making me wet. I am starting to shake again. I am almost there. I need you to go faster.....deeper.... I can feel your cum starting and I am already cumming you can hear it ......you can feel my heat. I am ready and I stop moving but i let your finger tips grab my hips hard.....its a good pain. You finish by fucking me hard and I feel you starting to cum in me but you finish on the small of my back.

Reply to this status...
  4.  Just me....

Kimmeee posted a topic in News & Announcements

I only want to feel you in me. My toes are actually curling right now. Will you answer me tonight? I don't want to cum alone. I want you in me...
  1. Load more activity

OMG YES PLEASE !! You have got my cock hard as a rock for you right now and I have started to masturbate so I can squirt my big thick loads of hot cum all over the floor in my bed room...... Message me sexy lady OMG YES Deweydwc@yahoo.com

879813353_Deweycockafterfuckingallnight.thumb.png.9bcea4577d22d562ae07ebafba3e1251-1 (2) (1).png