Official Community Forums Home

Newbie from MA

BBW78

• Members

New to the board, made my first purchase from TooTimid this week and found this section when I returned to look for more toys. Love the pics of real people and the sexy, sensual and  HOT conversations. So happy to be hear.

• Like 2

• Members
20 hours ago, BBW78 said:

New to the board, made my first purchase from TooTimid this week and found this section when I returned to look for more toys. Love the pics of real people and the sexy, sensual and  HOT conversations. So happy to be hear.

Welcome! Fun place to chat and peek😈

• Members

Replaced my clit pump and got a second gem glass dildo. Let's just say I'm enjoying isolation, definitely making more time for self-care this weekend

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, VN2U said:

A clit pump!  Curious how that went.  I have a large clit and I call her my pearl.  She has a tiny penis head, no lie.  I thought I was weird for years until I came here.  Turns out I am kinky as hell and when The Diva flew out of her gilded cage, I found Zen and a new horizon for all things pleasurable.  I have a lot of fun here.  And met some very interesting people who are just as or freakier than me!  And, I love it!  

Have you tried a pussy pump?  I have and WOW.  Shocking and DIVINE!  Makes me crazy wild to see my pussy lips all puffed out and cotton candy pink.

Hope you have fun here too!

Cheers,

Let your sexy flag fly, honey no shame in know what you like!  Love that you call her your pearl she's definitely a jewel to behold.  Wouldn't mind giving her a tease and taste, cotton candy is a special treat. Your hubby's a lucky man.

As for the clit pump...you must try it you won't be disappointed. Promise, I can creamy  with my pump and nipple play alone, it's a great starter...makes her stand up proud the rest if the night, no hiding under the hood.  O'ing all night with the right playmate.

The clit pump is so much more intense than the pussy pump, both are Divine and must haves. Use and love them both, just depends on my mood.

So glad I found this, I'm enjoying it so far. Looking forward to having some fun.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, 69kola69 said:

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed eating Cotton Candy :)

IMG_2368.jpg

I love cotton candy and lollipops, yummy.  Love the pic😘

• Members

what is a clit pump?  vn2u love to see your pearl

• Members
On 3/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, kanga grey said:

what is a clit pump?  vn2u love to see your pearl

Size varies usually about the size of a dime or a quarter. Sits right over the clit and pumps or dials to create constant suction. Feels amazing and pulls her out from under the hood, no hiding for hours so incredibly sensitive. Try it out next time before you go down on your lady, she'll be very happy. 

• Like 1