Official Community Forums Home

What are you doing during this virus crisis?

Tyger

• Members

Yeah, can’t believe there are those that are so dead set again vaccinations, my kids included. I have one that is vaccinated and that’s only because he is National Guard. My siblings and all of their families are fully vaccinated of course they are all in more populated areas. Houston, Dallas, Austin and Baton Rouge.

• Like 1

Well, over a year later, how is everyone still doing? 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:14 AM, Pussycathy said:

Very worried. In Louisiana where in our parish, we have 27% fully vaccinated.  This is quite worrisome. We have mask mandated but I don’t know of any business following the guidelines. We, personally are fully vaccinated. However my mother who is in a nursing home and fully vaccinated, tested positive just last week. We haven’t been able to see her in months.

I stay home, suffer with COPD, so husband does all the shopping and running errands. Both of us work from home so that is a plus.  We take off to the lake when we get a break and fish a little and fool around a lot.

This time last year we were coping with two hurricanes and are still lingering in the aftermath. We still have each other, so we are good.

That's great that things are doing so good for you!! Louisiana, I hear, is pretty bad with COVID. but I'm glad you and your hubby are staying safe. My GF & I love fishing!!! Outdoor things are so fun!! And it feels freeing!  

Working from home has some great perks for sure!!!!

I'm on the fence about the vaccines. I believe it's everyone's choice whether or not to be vaccinated.  I don't think it should be a requirement to go to work, travel, or patronize any place.

Personally, I'm going to wait, until the vaccines are more proven. That's just me. I respect everyone beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...