Official Community Forums Home

clit size

• Members

i was just wondering about the size of clits and how big they can get so i know they get hard  buy can you girls tell me if you know you  have a hard clit i know is good to have an erection and ti feels good and i love it when the wife touches it so basically i know i have a hard on i love masturbating the wife clit and feeling it when its hard  ive seen so beautiful pussy's with lovely clits but  the wife tells me she can feel her clit been hard until i/we  touch her

• Members

what no one can comment?

Just like penises, clit sizes  can vary. They don't normally get big, like a small penis, but they can vary in some shape and size, but not as truly noticeable as different penis sizes.

Yes, they get hard. Think about it, it would have developed into a penis if the male gene was present. So, that's why it's so sensitive. I read somewhere that there are about 8000 nerves in the clit.

Just like there are differences on how men like to have their cocks handled, it goes for women too. Different women like their clits touched a special way. Many will agree that direct contact to their clit can be painful, since it's so sensitive.

• Like 1

• Members

thanks for the heads up