Official Community Forums Home

Powerful Sparkling Egg

nosleepnmesa

• Members

TC109main.jpg

My newest shipment arrived from Tootimid. This time my husband went to get the mail, I swear he looked more excited than me. He literally ran up the stairs and opened the package before I got to say a word. I must admit this was an experience that was completely new to me.

I was excited to see that there was a sparkling egg in there. The egg is another name for a bullet. I am a HUGE fan of bullets and eggs, since they give me multiple orgasms every time. This type of product has unlimited capabilities.

Here is a little of the basics about this product. I noticed once I opened the package that the egg has a hint of glitter. I must say this is actually a pretty toy. I know you are thinking a toy, how can a toy be pretty? Trust me this is pretty and a must see to believe. The product comes in 3 colors, black, blue and pink. I have the pink one. The egg is approximately 2" in length and about 1" in girth, just perfect for the beginner or advanced player. This product is not wireless but the wire on it is long enough that your partner can hold it and have complete control. I will tell you that since this toy is plastic it is extremely easy to care for. It was Time to test this little guy out.

I got the 2AA batteries and insert them into the hand held control. Which I must say fits nicely and comfortably in the palm of your hand. The battery insertion was easy. I was so excited to see the power in this I rushed to my bed, where my hubby was already waiting. I laid the new egg on the bed first and turned it on. This little guy crawled across my bed. It is actually very quiet which I was impressed with, and EXTREMELY POWERFUL. I couldn't wait any longer. I laid back and my husband took control. He laid the egg right on my clitoral region, and slowly started to turn it up to high speed. I almost jumped out of my bed when he turned it to high, I could feel the vibrations all the way down to my toes. I instantly had an orgasm.

I then decided to use it on my husband. I took the egg and placed it right underneath his scrotum, he about jumped off the bed to since I had it on high. He became rock hard, I then decided to rub it up and down his shaft. My husband had a hard time, pun intended, controlling himself.

If you haven't tried it, try it, I promise you and your partner will love it! We DO!!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4998

• Members

This was the first toy we'd ever bought and I'm so glad we did! It was non-intimidating (so I wouldn't scare hubby from trying toys), pretty (PINK! GLITTER!!), and verrrrry nice feeling. :) Love thy bullet! *giggle*