Official Community Forums Home

Fantasy

• Members

I have a couple of fantasies

1: I'm on a night out having a few drinks and dancing dressed in my favorite green dress and knee high boots when I'm pulled into a dark corner of the bar or club, hands roam all over my body suddenly my dress is pushed up my panties are ripped from my body and im pushed to bend over a table and a nice big hard cock is slammed into my pussy fucking me hard, he pulls out lubes up his fingers and then slams his cock back into my pussy as his fingers enter my ass, the more I moan the harder he fucks me until my orgasm explodes out of me as he unloads deeply inside me...

2: I'm home alone sleeping someone breaks in and blindfolds and cuffs my hands. Two sets of hands roam my body my panties and tank top are cut off of me one person starts sucking and playing with my nipples as the other starts eating me out. I'm straddled and a big hard cock is shoved in my mouth. Suddenly I'm picked up as one of them lays on the bed I'm then impaled on his Cock and pushed on top of him and the other starts licking and fingering my ass. Then another hard cock is inserted in my ass and they both roughly fuck me harder and harder until I pass out from my orgasm as they both unleash their loads deep inside me.

God I'm so damn wet and horny now from writing this

• Like 2

• Members

got me hard i like the one at the bar i would watch and let you see watching and you motion me over take my dick out and masturbate and suck until i cum over your face and i just saw your wonderful girls set free so i just had to masturbate i would love to see the whole package as do others  i like what i see

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/27/2020 at 1:04 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I have a couple of fantasies

1: I'm on a night out having a few drinks and dancing dressed in my favorite green dress and knee high boots when I'm pulled into a dark corner of the bar or club, hands roam all over my body suddenly my dress is pushed up my panties are ripped from my body and im pushed to bend over a table and a nice big hard cock is slammed into my pussy fucking me hard, he pulls out lubes up his fingers and then slams his cock back into my pussy as his fingers enter my ass, the more I moan the harder he fucks me until my orgasm explodes out of me as he unloads deeply inside me...

2: I'm home alone sleeping someone breaks in and blindfolds and cuffs my hands. Two sets of hands roam my body my panties and tank top are cut off of me one person starts sucking and playing with my nipples as the other starts eating me out. I'm straddled and a big hard cock is shoved in my mouth. Suddenly I'm picked up as one of them lays on the bed I'm then impaled on his Cock and pushed on top of him and the other starts licking and fingering my ass. Then another hard cock is inserted in my ass and they both roughly fuck me harder and harder until I pass out from my orgasm as they both unleash their loads deep inside me.

God I'm so damn wet and horny now from writing this

I love that. You know how to have a good time. Great fantasies.