Official Community Forums Home

Hey!!

Jaleisa Grinkley

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 6/26/2020 at 11:30 AM, Jaleisa Grinkley said:

My husband and I are looking for beautiful women to turn out!! Mainly for me!! 

My wife's fantasy is the exact opposite of what you are looking for, she also wants FFM 3some! She wants to be the receiver not the giver, and will not reciprocate. She wants to see why women choose to be lesbians and what it would feel like to have a woman lick her all over between her legs,  after she got  hot and wet I would finish the job with my big rod! I asked while we were having sex, what was the other woman supposed to do? She told me I could use of her vibrators on her, in fact my wife told me while she was being eaten - I could start using one of her vibrators on this woman. So my next question was, do I get to do anything with this woman besides using a vibrator? She told me she might let her blow me, so for now this just a fantasy of hers!                                                                                                                                                                                                              I would love to watch my wife get turned out by another woman, especially if they would be wiling to 69 each other. We are a mixed couple and my wife is a Nubian Princess, so when her and the other woman had finished and wanted more, I'd do my wife, while the other husband did his wife - laying next to each other so that the two women could kiss and play with each other's tits and nipples, while we men thrusted our meat sticks inside those hot wet pussies, but this is my fantasy not hers!

• Members
7 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

My wife's fantasy is the exact opposite of what you are looking for, she also wants FFM 3some! She wants to be the receiver not the giver, and will not reciprocate. She wants to see why women choose to be lesbians and what it would feel like to have a woman lick her all over between her legs,  after she got  hot and wet I would finish the job with my big rod! I asked while we were having sex, what was the other woman supposed to do? She told me I could use of her vibrators on her, in fact my wife told me while she was being eaten - I could start using one of her vibrators on this woman. So my next question was, do I get to do anything with this woman besides using a vibrator? She told me she might let her blow me, so for now this just a fantasy of hers!                                                                                                                                                                                                              I would love to watch my wife get turned out by another woman, especially if they would be wiling to 69 each other. We are a mixed couple and my wife is a Nubian Princess, so when her and the other woman had finished and wanted more, I'd do my wife, while the other husband did his wife - laying next to each other so that the two women could kiss and play with each other's tits and nipples, while we men thrusted our meat sticks inside those hot wet pussies, but this is my fantasy not hers!

So what you are saying is that you two are not going to do anything with my man and I at all?   Mandy and Dewey C

• Members
8 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

So what you are saying is that you two are not going to do anything with my man and I at all?   Mandy and Dewey C

I was referring to someone else's topic. My wife and I just starting to discuss a FMFM Foursome, but right now she is not open to it! Its not so much me watching her with another man, the Roadblock is - she doesn't want to share me with another woman!

• Members
6 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I was referring to someone else's topic. My wife and I just starting to discuss a FMFM Foursome, but right now she is not open to it! Its not so much me watching her with another man, the Roadblock is - she doesn't want to share me with another woman!

Well is it okay with you two to have a good hot relationship with with me Dewey? There's nothing better than DVP SEX WITH A HOT SEXY LADY LIKE YOU'RE WIFE

• Members
5 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Well is it okay with you two to have a good hot relationship with with me Dewey? There's nothing better than DVP SEX WITH A HOT SEXY LADY LIKE YOU'RE WIFE

Touche'!

• Members
5 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Touche'!

I'm still working on her to be more than a receiver in her FFM fantasy, and pushing the FMFM foursome a little more, just have to catch her when she talks bout it!

• Members
9 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Awesome thanks just let us know when and where we can meet up with you two okay

I'll let you know but how? Since hooking up on TooTimid  is strictly against their policies!

• Members
5 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Our home email address is

deweydwc@yahoo.com

Got it, contact you soon but right now we are not traveling because of the Pandemic I have pre-existing conditions that makes me very vulnerable to the virus, and my wife doesn't go anywhere. We have not gone past fantasy to reality as yet, that may do some working on! I don't when to take her serious, right now everything is just talk with her, me I'm up to explore new heights!

• Members
2 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Got it, contact you soon but right now we are not traveling because of the Pandemic I have pre-existing conditions that makes me very vulnerable to the virus, and my wife doesn't go anywhere. We have not gone past fantasy to reality as yet, that may do some working on! I don't when to take her serious, right now everything is just talk with her, me I'm up to explore new heights!

That's good that you two are talking about us. At least we do have a good chance getting together for the time of all our lives with you two.  My wife is soaking wet and I'm hard as a rock and pre cum is dripping from my big thick cock as we speak.

Thanks for that..... Dewey and Mandy C

• Members
10 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My wife and I have done a DVP - My Penis and one of her vibrators then she Deep Throated her Vibrator, which brought me over the edge!

• Members
On 9/21/2020 at 8:44 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

That's good that you two are talking about us. At least we do have a good chance getting together for the time of all our lives with you two.  My wife is soaking wet and I'm hard as a rock and pre cum is dripping from my big thick cock as we speak.

Thanks for that..... Dewey and Mandy C

I sent you a msge from my gmail check your spam!