Official Community Forums Home

Top Cat Pleasure Pal

Mike_d

• Members

Top Cat Pleasure Pal

What’s more purfect than the Top Cat Pleasure Pal? Not much.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5120

The Top Cat Pleasure Pal is the next best thing to the real thing. When I pulled this out of my box from TooTimid, I was very very curious. I took it out and gave it the once over. This little gal, and trust me, from the anatomy, it’s a girl, is about 6 inches long, and is mimicking a woman bent over in the doggy style position. It’s about 3 inches tall and 4 inches wide with a molded vagina and a tiny 3/4 inch opening. So after pulling it out and taking the preliminary once over, I took some of the included lube, put a bit on my finger and the realistic opening and checked it inside and out. It seemed pretty easy to get in and the ribs on the inside I was certain would feel great, all I had left was to try it out.

I waited until my wife was home and showed my “mistress” to her. My wife helped me get ready for my first time with the other woman and we set off to see what this could bring to the table for us. After some lube on both me and the toy, both on the opening and a dab just inside, we tried for entry. Tried being the operative word. 3/4 of an inch is not a large space to fit the erect head of a penis in. So we added some more lube and tried again, it was a bit difficult, but I managed to get a little bit in when it just slipped on and went directly to the bottom of my shaft and I shuddered, almost on the brink of an orgasm right then. Now, the head of my member was poking out the back side, but going in from that end was no problem. So even if you are longer than most, you shouldn’t have problems there. My wife slowly began to pump and I was right, those ribs felt fantastic. All the lube we added made sure that the motion was smooth and slick but the small size of the opening and canal in the toy made for a tight, and oh so nice fit. We continued to play with this toy for a bit before I wanted to compare it with the real thing.

Now, it’s not the real deal, but it’s pretty nice. I would say, it’s fairly small and the Cyberskin is the best feeling thing for a toy I have ever felt. I don’t plan to use this a lot, but on nights when we are gonna use toys only or if she just wants to be generous and do something nice for me, I might have her arrange a meeting with my Top Cat mistress.