Official Community Forums Home

Sad Squirter Story

Luvcock

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, Luvcock said:

I am a squirter. Originally I was accused of peeing on my partner. I didn't feel like I peed 🙄...I felt like I came like crazy. I apologized. I was so embarrassed. I would try hard not to get wet and not "pee". I would think a dry pussy was the "tight" pussy everyone talked about. Poor me I wasn't large inside, but I got embarrassingly  wet . Then when I got really excited I "pee'd" till I wanted to cry. Finally I had an experience where I was riding a couple of partners fingers and rubbing my clit on his hand (I know now he was rubbing my g-spot) , turns out he was worried about me peeing on him again. He was watching really closely and he saw the clear fluids squirting and pouring out of my vagina. He got excited and said " you're not peeing!" You are cuming all over my .  Finally freedom from shame. Imagine the times I missed good sex trying not to get so wet!

Thank you for sharing great outcome to a great story, I have had the pleasure of being with many women in my life and some got extremely wet but the first time I was with a really true squinter was amazing, the first time we had sex we were both soaking wet from her fluids she confessed she  was waiting for my reaction as she had several guys who were really turned off by it but when I was like wow that was totally amazing, she jumped me and kissed me like crazy so happy that I instantly accepted and enjoyed it. After talking about it and some foreplay she asked if I wanted to see something, I said sure so she produced a vibrator and went to work on her pussy and was fingering her clit she removed the vibe and stimulated her self more until she began to cum and she was squirting  form her pussy like a guy does when he cums with every pulse she shot fluid from her pussy until she was finished she giddily laughed and said who was that, I answered her by immediately going down on her bring her to another gusher of an orgasm. Fast forward to my wife who never squirted until she started using sex toys another late found pleasure of life, she now is a pretty fair squirter especially more so if she hasn't had sex in a few days. Count yourself among the luck minority of women who enjoy such a pleasure

• Members
12 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Thank you for sharing great outcome to a great story, I have had the pleasure of being with many women in my life and some got extremely wet but the first time I was with a really true squinter was amazing, the first time we had sex we were both soaking wet from her fluids she confessed she  was waiting for my reaction as she had several guys who were really turned off by it but when I was like wow that was totally amazing, she jumped me and kissed me like crazy so happy that I instantly accepted and enjoyed it. After talking about it and some foreplay she asked if I wanted to see something, I said sure so she produced a vibrator and went to work on her pussy and was fingering her clit she removed the vibe and stimulated her self more until she began to cum and she was squirting  form her pussy like a guy does when he cums with every pulse she shot fluid from her pussy until she was finished she giddily laughed and said who was that, I answered her by immediately going down on her bring her to another gusher of an orgasm. Fast forward to my wife who never squirted until she started using sex toys another late found pleasure of life, she now is a pretty fair squirter especially more so if she hasn't had sex in a few days. Count yourself among the luck minority of women who enjoy such a pleasure

There is nothing better than a good squirting orgasm's woman. It is a great turn on for me , love every minute and every drop of it mmmmmm

• Members
12 hours ago, Bob Long said:

There is nothing better than a good squirting orgasm's woman. It is a great turn on for me , love every minute and every drop of it mmmmmm

Kneeling_sex_position.gif

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 7/30/2020 at 8:35 PM, Cougar76 said:

Damn...so fucking hot.  U can fuck my pussy and fill it with ur load till it drips out of me anytime!

Cougar we where reading over some of our older quote's and came across this one. Dewey and I would like to take you up on your offer if you are still interested. Ohhhhh the fun we three could have together Cumming over and over and watching it running out of our pussylip's........ Thanks Mandy and Dewey

• Members

I love when I'm eating my wife's pussy and she squirts all over my face. Love the taste

• Members
On 7/29/2020 at 9:27 AM, Luvcock said:

I am a squirter. Originally I was accused of peeing on my partner. I didn't feel like I peed 🙄...I felt like I came like crazy. I apologized. I was so embarrassed. I would try hard not to get wet and not "pee". I would think a dry pussy was the "tight" pussy everyone talked about. Poor me I wasn't large inside, but I got embarrassingly  wet . Then when I got really excited I "pee'd" till I wanted to cry. Finally I had an experience where I was riding a couple of partners fingers and rubbing my clit on his hand (I know now he was rubbing my g-spot) , turns out he was worried about me peeing on him again. He was watching really closely and he saw the clear fluids squirting and pouring out of my vagina. He got excited and said " you're not peeing!" You are cuming all over my .  Finally freedom from shame. Imagine the times I missed good sex trying not to get so wet!

Goddamn you sound like fun AND trouble 😍😍😍