Official Community Forums Home

Threesome...

Tasty_One

• Members
On 1/15/2022 at 12:18 PM, Chazperry said:

Yes she does love it here she is with another friend

You and your friend are very lucky indeed.  Wish I could help her enjoy even more cock.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, cirrus20 said:

You and your friend are very lucky indeed.  Wish I could help her enjoy even more cock.

Wow, so hot. Made me hard wishing I was participating. Really loved how much she enjoyed that.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, Gigila said:

Very nice 

My yes that was great. Still wishing I was the friend

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 1/14/2022 at 8:46 PM, Chazperry said:

Well first I would love to fuck your wife to but the only thing that is normal is what your ok with if you don't want him in her unless your there talk to them that's how me and my wife work it she can fuck anyone she wants as long as I'm there like this one he's a friend

Wow nice work!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/8/2020 at 7:31 AM, Tasty_One said:

This weekend my wife and I had a threesome with my best friend. His name is Craig we all get along great. Things went well my wife was very satisfied and I was glad that we were able to consent to all this. 2 days ago I came home from work I didn't hear my wife in the house. I went upstairs and in the spare room there was my wife on all fours and my best friend behind her sliding his dick in and out over p****. We all agreed to a threesome to f*** whenever they wanted. Since this is our first time, am I overreacting or is this part of the ritual of having a threesome? Please let me know if you've experienced this before... I am enclosing some pictures of my wife...

Screenshot_2020-07-26-02-25-58.png

Mimi012020.png

IMG_1725.jpg

1591855616514.jpg

1591855617817.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

Smoking hot pix! 🔥 wow! So sexy! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Logically that theory only applies when one cheats .."eye for an eye". You know the saying..

Morally to make sure a relationship ship will stay strong is to communicate all expectations for  each of you want to do during this experience (meaning you & your wife) Most importantly..rules must be applied and respectfully followed. This way jealously doesn't tarnish the relationship .

My personal opinion..that's f****d up from both of them...also ..those pics are crazy hot!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

love the pussy lips  great job looks very tastie