Official Community Forums Home

Hotel motel

DonDria

• Members

One night me and the wife at the hotel we are in the laundry room also wer ice machine is and she is suckin it well we get so freaked up I ended up putting her in my lap back facing me .she had a sports bra on we was doing laundry it was cold out but the heat from the dry kept us warm well she is bouncing on my dick an I bend her to make.her touch the ground its 130 am an out the blue a older white guy came in to get ice and seen us I tried to stop real quick but my wife was in the moment and she was moaning so erotic guy said don't mind me so I'm like f it I stand up and start slamming her .. she is going crazy the ice machine guy is zoned out like is this really happening rn and I say to wifey yu trying to show out for him she says yes to me I tell him like bro only chance yu want your dick sucked pull it out and i ran train on my wife with a complete stranger in the laundry room of the hotel

• Like 1