Official Community Forums Home

She enjoyed

DonDria

• Members

Wifey loves to suck my dick all over outside like we go out at night when traffic is at minimum and soon we see headlights coming down the hill she get right on her knees sucking my dick for them to see...... or we walk to the corner an she bend over grab telephone pole and take it from the back with traffic at a red light... she loves showing off what her mouth can do tho

• Members

My current wife is very private though she would be open to outdoor sex, especially doing a 69 where nudity is allowed like at a Nudist resort. My ex-wife was only adventurous on two occasions, once while we were dating and on our honeymoon! Before we were married, The Date:  My girlfriend's (now ex-wife) parents had gotten 4 tickets to a play one night and the theater had a strict dress code. (we had been dating only a couple of months) The night of the play her parents were coming  to pick us up at my girlfriend's house, so I show up at her door and rang the doorbell.  When she opened the door she gave out a wolf whistle and proclaimed how sharply I was dressed as she invited me in, telling me her father would approve! My girl was wearing this real fancy full length Navy Blue dress that sparkled which showed a little cleavage and you could smell the heavy scent of her perfume. I told her she looked good enough to eat, she gave me a little wry smile leaving the living room telling me she would be right back.  When she returned we made small talk while waiting for her parents to pick us up. Once I was introduced to her parents and we got on our way, they started asking the usual questions and then the big one what was my future plans with their daughter? Little did her parents or I know that their daughter had an immediate future plan and it was going to happen that night. It was after the play when things got crazily hot! Her parents in the front seat of their Cadillac were in a heavy discussion about the play and not paying attention to either of us, my girlfriend leaned over to where I was sitting and softly whispered in my ear, she was not wearing any panties - she had taken them off when I  got to her house when she left  living room - seeing how great and sexy I looked.  The next thing you know she slyly hikes her skirt up enough to prove she wasn't lying, even though it was dark I could see enough she was right,  that she had gone Commando! She starts kissing me as we move to get on one side of the back seat behind her mother and what she asked me to do next caught me totally off guard. Whispering and I didn't think I heard her right, (I'm not making this up) but she wanted me to finger her kitty, and rub her throbbing clit. I softly whispered back are you kidding me? She replied NO, and grabs my right hand and manages to place it right over her pussy and boy could I feel how hot she really was. Using the Palm of my hand I start massaging her clit and her outer Labia. Then she whispers that she wants me to insert two fingers in her hot wet pussy and touch her clit only  with my thumb, which I do. She starts deep kissing me to keep from moaning and her breath was real hot all the while I'm waiting for her parents to yell out what the heck was I doing with their daughter even though we were adults. From the front seat the way we were positioned you couldn't really tell where my right hand was or what my fingers were doing, though her right leg was somewhat exposed where she pulled her dress back giving me access to her lady parts. My fingers now were moving around deep inside her pussy while my thumb was circling hard on her clit, but like I said it was dark. I was having a great time pleasuring her working my fingers in her very hot and wet love tunnel until she whispered for me stop, because she was getting close to having an orgasm and she  didn't want to mess up her dress or her dad's car with a powerful orgasm. She even put some kind of spray or something on or in her Vagina because there wasn't any kind of pussy smell that you would notice, she actually smelled sweet. One thing it did do, it gave me such a raging hard-on and when my girl felt it,  she whispered she would take care of that once we got to her house. Good thing my girlfriend changed gears and started asking about me meeting her Gynecologist who we ran into at the play, which helped me go soft since I was wearing pants that definitely would have shown off my  hardened package. Once we got to her house after we said our goodbyes to her parents we never made it to her bedroom, as soon as we entered her living room clothes went flying everywhere. Since we weren't into premarital intercourse, we mutually masturbated each other until we both had fulfilling orgasms - her shaved tiny landing strip pussy was really soaking wet, and boy did I ever release a big load of cum in her hands and fingers that she began to take those same cum filled hands and cum covered fingers and rub my cum all over and in-between her tits and her very hard pointy nipples. I stuck as many fingers as I could into her soaking wetness and placed my right hand over her Mons Venus  to gather as much of her juices as I could to cover my softening Joystick.  Once we cleaned up so I thought when my girlfriend told me the next morning when I called, she had went to bed with my cum drying on her tits and nipples, why she was wearing a robe when we kissed goodnight when I left to go home. She then confessed to me she wanted me to finger her at the play, but her dress was so long it would  have been too obvious, besides her seat was next to her dad's. I told her that I too had a confession to make, since you saw me cover my dick and balls with your essence I masturbated this morning and I could taste your dried juices on my cock using spit and licking my hand for lubricant. She then asked are you dressed?  I told her I was wearing my Birthday Suit, she said get dressed and come on over. I get to her house and when she answers the door, in the same robe she wore the night before asking me if I would to like to join her in the kitchen for a cup of coffee? When I pulled her close to kiss her, she stops me and opens her robe and tells me to sniff her cleavage. I get closer to the middle of her breasts and I can smell perfume, her natural body odor, and the faint tell-tale sign of my dried cum. Our minds clicked, right then and there I knew I had to make this girl/woman my wife! Before I could say anything, she tells me that if I rather get her her love potion directly from her fountain - pointing to her Vagina, instead of second hand from my dick, I had to put a Diamond Ring on her finger.  My soon to be wife asked me next, since I knew how to satisfy her just using my fingers she could just wonder what else I had in  store that would satisfy her when we do finally make love, besides that hose - pointing to my crotch? I told her I've never gone down on a woman and was not experienced in the oral dept.,  because most of my dates ended up with my fingers between a woman's legs and I got so good at it, they would orgasm but then left me hanging. I told her, I  usually ended up doing myself and that was getting old because of what she called my hose, but she was first woman to give me hand job ever and it had been a long time since my friend been anywhere near a woman's Pink Flower. She laughed saying no wonder you had cum so much, telling me she liked what she saw last night and could not wait to make it hers. When she learned I had never used my tongue on a woman either she knew she had met the right guy, and that she was going to be my future teacher. I finally got to tell her before she had cut me off,  that  I was seriously thinking about making her my wife. She kissed me, told me to finish my coffee while she went to take a shower, I asked if she needed any help? She laughed telling me to finish my coffee. When she reappeared, she was dressed in a Halter-top,  tight shorts and her walking shoes so I asked what was on her agenda for today? She said she wanted us to go to the park that wasn't too far away saying she was on Cloud 9 and wanted  to be outdoors. Needless to say as we walked around the park, a lot of guys did double takes at my girlfriend because of the way she was sexily  dressed as all get out, not knowing they were looking at my future wife! My ex did keep one promise, she made me expert on licking , sucking, and eating pussy, she taught me how and when to switch from licking to sucking on her clit, and open her pink lips wide to tongue her deep and lick and suck both the inner and outer labia, but she would never let herself orgasm in my mouth.  Up to our divorce and to this day, I still can't figure out why her parents didn't notice what the heck was going on in the back seat of their Cadillac. Her father had never mentioned or asked me anything about what his daughter and I were doing in the back seat of his car during the ride back to her house that night.                                                                                                    Honeymoon Adventure Next Post!