Official Community Forums Home

My Wife

youruleus

I have always had a fantasy about another man or men coming and completely dominating my wife. Sometimes it is just sex and other times it is really rough. I can't stop thinking about it happening. If any man or men approached me about using her however they want I would submit and just watch. If they just came up and took her I would just watch. She wouldn't be into it and would resist. I would watch them force her into submission and use her however they wanted. They would do whatever they want. I even think if someone posted a comment here that they want to use or abuse her I would follow their instructions and give them whatever information they want. It is crazy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/17/2020 at 3:43 PM, youruleus said:

I have always had a fantasy about another man or men coming and completely dominating my wife. Sometimes it is just sex and other times it is really rough. I can't stop thinking about it happening. If any man or men approached me about using her however they want I would submit and just watch. If they just came up and took her I would just watch. She wouldn't be into it and would resist. I would watch them force her into submission and use her however they wanted. They would do whatever they want. I even think if someone posted a comment here that they want to use or abuse her I would follow their instructions and give them whatever information they want. It is crazy.

I really hope this just stays inside your head You need your shit wired tight 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...