Official Community Forums Home

A word to the wise.

Rob7160

• Members

I have posted on here about the fact that I have a non functioning micro penis and how I have used dildos  to satisfy wife and have over the last 2 years  been having our mutual  male friend be kims surrogate husband in a sense ,and this has been so fun for the 3 of us until kim got pregnant by him. She had been taking her birth control pills regularly so not sure how his happened. Kim and I have decided to keep the baby and our friend is good with that and will not fight for custody or anyhing like that. We still get together almost every Weekend for kims fuck session with him and kim is hornier than ever but it all seems a little awkward , especially after they have sex and he rubs her belly and talks to baby. It turns me on that he got her pregnant and how she wants sex more with him but am worried when he sees baby if he'll change his mind about wanting shared custody or if the sex he has with wife should stop would he threaten to file for shared custody. I don't think he would do this but it's always a possibility I guess.  I must admit both kim and I are addicted to him fucking her but not sure if we should stop this activity if he's bonding with kim and his baby shes carrying. Final word to all birth control pills and condoms is safer than relying just on the pill.

• Members
3 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

I have posted on here about the fact that I have a non functioning micro penis and how I have used dildos  to satisfy wife and have over the last 2 years  been having our mutual  male friend be kims surrogate husband in a sense ,and this has been so fun for the 3 of us until kim got pregnant by him. She had been taking her birth control pills regularly so not sure how his happened. Kim and I have decided to keep the baby and our friend is good with that and will not fight for custody or anyhing like that. We still get together almost every Weekend for kims fuck session with him and kim is hornier than ever but it all seems a little awkward , especially after they have sex and he rubs her belly and talks to baby. It turns me on that he got her pregnant and how she wants sex more with him but am worried when he sees baby if he'll change his mind about wanting shared custody or if the sex he has with wife should stop would he threaten to file for shared custody. I don't think he would do this but it's always a possibility I guess.  I must admit both kim and I are addicted to him fucking her but not sure if we should stop this activity if he's bonding with kim and his baby shes carrying. Final word to all birth control pills and condoms is safer than relying just on the pill.

Hi there Rob & Kim, we are sorry to hear about your experience with your friend. And we both would be interested in helping you and Kim out with her sex life.  Let us know if she wants to break it off with you friend and let us give her all the hot sex she wants and needs.... 

Thanks Mandy and Dewey

• Members

Yeah, were not sure what to do. He really does her good but have concerns about situation

• Members
Just now, DewMan@1961 said:

Do you two have any pictures that you can send us of you two?

Her pics are already posted. I posted a pic of myself and micro cock but not sure  where it went

• Members
3 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Thinks we will try to find them

Were in Mason Ohio. Are you anywhere near?