Official Community Forums Home

• Members

My greatest sex fantasy would go something like this: I am performing on-stage at the Metropolitan Playhouse theatre in New York City before a loud and rowdy audience...in the nude ...holding 2 huge dark red ostrich fan feathers...dancing seductively to Beyonce's "Naughty Girl" music....I lock eyes with a handsome  gentleman with cinnamon skin in the front row...he is smiling and his eyes appear to see right through my feather barrier...he walks on stage and joins me....we embrace...our bodies move as one....he directs me with his sinewy arms....to the right...to the left...but always with perfect choreography and timing...then he pulls me close...I feel the heat from his body blend with mine....I drop the feathers to the glossy floor....loud cat calls and whistling are heard from the audience...which just encourages him to remove his clothing and joins be in the nude...he guides me down gently to the feather bed where we kiss passionately....and then with more fervor he goes down on me and fucks me with his tongue and sucks my clit until my juices spread on his face. He fingers my throbbing wet cave and works my G-spot like an expert...eventually making me cry with delight and squirt onto the floor for a few minutes...........we switch positions....I gather some of the liquid with my hand and take my time rubbing his cock with it......massaging up and down his pole....he moans with delight....I wrap my mouth around his cock and work him some more....he suddenly pulls my arm and I instinctively know he wants me to ride him....I mount and slowly slide my pussy over his dripping cock....the connection is so intense that we shudder in unison...I seductively move as if riding a mechanical horse...and gradually increase my fucking......I can see his strained face as I am feeling my own euphoria build........He makes a sharp groaning sound as I feel him release his load inside me...and my pussy explodes with such intensity that my right leg involuntarily shakes for several seconds.....we both ease up to our feet....the roar from the crowd is deafening......we are showered with single long-stemmed red roses......the curtains close...and the people are yelling  "ENCORE!! " 

• Thanks 1