Official Community Forums Home

Watching my wife get off fucking a Dildo

Trick or Treat

• Members
On 10/19/2020 at 5:54 PM, Trick or Treat said:

How do I tell my wife about watching her maybe getting fuck by someone other than me. My heart is racing just asking the question 

I would love to get together with your wife and give her the hotties squirting orgasm's of her life over and over again and again till she is screaming OMG YES I'M GOING CUM SO HARD

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you could go to a really nice sex toy shop, or, better yet, peruse TooTimid, and have her do that with you, and ask her to pick out a nice dildo or other sex toy. When it comes, gift it to her.

My ex husband was very if-y about sex toys. He thought that sex toys were replacements, not enhancements. But, once I had gone to a few sex shops with him, letting him pick out a toy for me or him, and going home, and just playing with the toy, testing out what it does and doesn't do before playing, and then watching each other play with the toys.......it creates a better acceptance and understanding of what a sex toy can do.