Official Community Forums Home

Just My Opinion

Guest Jenna

i think oral sex is a good thing, especially if the girl has her period, but yes, the one tiny set back is the man cumming in your mouth, sometimes it can be quite disgusting from the taste, to just how it feels. i normally spit because swallowing can make many gag, other times, you can say: "tell me when you're going to cum" so you can take your mouth off the penis so they don't cum in your mouth, but i dunno, some girls/guys like it when guys cum in their mouths... thats just my opinion! have a nice night, i'm going to masterbate with mah vibrator.

• 1 month later...
i think oral sex is a good thing, especially if the girl has her period,  but yes, the one tiny set back is the man cumming in your mouth, sometimes it can be quite disgusting from the taste, to just how it feels.  i normally spit because swallowing can make many gag, other times, you can say: "tell me when you're going to cum" so you can take your mouth off the penis so they don't cum in your mouth, but i dunno, some girls/guys like it when guys cum in their mouths... thats just my opinion! have a nice night, i'm going to masterbate with mah vibrator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A good tip for swallowing comfortably is just open the back of your throat as if you were taking a shot of alcohol! and make sure the head of the penis is as far into your mouth as it can go, because you can avoid the taste that way.

• 3 weeks later...
i think oral sex is a good thing, especially if the girl has her period,  but yes, the one tiny set back is the man cumming in your mouth, sometimes it can be quite disgusting from the taste, to just how it feels.  i normally spit because swallowing can make many gag, other times, you can say: "tell me when you're going to cum" so you can take your mouth off the penis so they don't cum in your mouth, but i dunno, some girls/guys like it when guys cum in their mouths... thats just my opinion! have a nice night, i'm going to masterbate with mah vibrator.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Back of the throat suggestion is a good one. Also, swallow as he is shooting - gulp and suck - goes down fast. But I love when my husband cums in my mouh - I like it - that's why I give him so many blowjobs.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
i think oral sex is a good thing, especially if the girl has her period, but yes, the one tiny set back is the man cumming in your mouth, sometimes it can be quite disgusting from the taste, to just how it feels. i normally spit because swallowing can make many gag, other times, you can say: "tell me when you're going to cum" so you can take your mouth off the penis so they don't cum in your mouth, but i dunno, some girls/guys like it when guys cum in their mouths... thats just my opinion! have a nice night, i'm going to masterbate with mah vibrator.

sounds like you would be one sided, you want to be eaten but you wouldnt swallow,,, just sounds a little selfish to me, if im going to go down on a lady and take her to that big "o" like i love to do. Im hoping to atleast be given a good throat job till i pump off my wad deep down the throat, it to me just seems fair..where is mans equal rights??? ;)

• Members
A good tip for swallowing comfortably is just open the back of your throat as if you were taking a shot of alcohol! and make sure the head of the penis is as far into your mouth as it can go, because you can avoid the taste that way.

see :rolleyes: Now thats my kinda girl, knows how to take care of her man... B):D:D

• Members
yeah, but I wanna taste it!! I love his taste!! *licks lips*

now your making me all hard and excited at the thought, seeing the expression as i let go.. mmmmmm!