Official Community Forums Home

Dom fantasy was amazing 🔥🔥🔥🔥

MaryCS

• Members

I got a hit from.a dating site & after alot of texting.  We came to agree he may be a good first experience & help me w a fantasy as a Dom for me.

He invited me to his house very nice very social  & chemistry was there.  He me invited to his downstairs and into a bedroom and  to sit in a chair..I was very nervous & excited.  He started w a great neck massage & shoulders and I told him.how wonderful it felt..he said it helps make the sex better..he massaged.me w my clothes on my neck to my breasts...to betwen my legs.

I was relaxing and he told me to get on the bed and lay face down..He started to massage my hips and azz and it was so nice & he was taking his time exciting me & touching me thru my sexy.panties. he told me to out my hips & ass up some.  He had a small vibe and was all around my ladies parts it was soo good. He was really getting me hot...he held it on my uretha and told me to let go...I peed and he moved the towels and continued w lube and stuck his finger in me & said I was too tight..he had to stretch me.. I turned and looked and seen a small tangerine..I asked what tou doing?? He said relax...and I did...he put it in my vaginal opening and it felt really nice...he pushed it gently farther in..it was sooo smooth and felt nice inside.

Then he told me to push press it out.

It came right out.  He lube it again and repeated it.  Mmmm He now gets me positioned still face down..he gets behind me and he starts lubing up a 9 inch thick cock he getting ready to hit a hungry cougar kitty..its soooo bigg..hes easy w me..sliding it in w alot of lube to see it didnt hurt..( yet)   Thats the biggest cock Ive ever tried and he sure did bury it after he got most all it in me. I screamed it was too much cock so he pulled a little out out..and then I begged for him to fux me w that huge cock..it was big & my pussy was tight..he was fuxing me and I am saying FUCKED.

He was slamming me. everytime I moved he hit ne w the heart whip.💟

I popped his dick..swat.💟.I asked wtf did I do...he told me..so I popped his dick again...swat💟swat💟..  I coukdnt help but want to move my azz. swat💟

So he got the korean chop sticks.

Im calling him.a prick a mother fucker.

Sting sting...that chit burned..& I still run my mouth..lmao.

Now he takes the butt plug out & tells me to stay w my ass just so.

He does lube up well and sticks the tip of the head of that enormous cock in my

Ass & slides more in w more lube every few inches..ooooommmmmyyy

I was crazy full of cock on my ass..my pussy needed rubbed and he started fuxing me..nice and slow..deeper & deeper..Im.gettimg more vocal begging for more...calling him a mother fucker

& to fux me more..Thus DOM took it to a level of fucking my azz like Ive never had..I wanted to touch myself but couldn't reach.. I could watch his face in the mirror as he was fuxing my azz & je was pushing deep..thrusts made me moan..I was wanting more & when he gave ne more it was too much.

His cock stayed hard and stroking in me..stopping..starting..I watched & felt his rhythm was close so I got louder telling him. He was my Daddy & I luv him fuxin me & fux me harder.

He was ready..andcwhen he did

I felt him.cum and watched his face in the mirror.   

I let Daddy fux me but Iknow he liked this hott nehandralthal azz..

Yasss he did...  Do I want more..

Yes as soon as this pussy & asshole calm down... I sure do want more please🔥

He gave me a link to a Swingers club not far...hmmmm 😎🔥💨🔥💨🔥💨

I needed a Dom.fux daddy and hes turning me out😎🔥💨

OMG It was pain & pleasure..he stopped to put a vibrating butt plug in and mmmmm 

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/1/2021 at 3:19 PM, MaryCS said:

I got a hit from.a dating site & after alot of texting.  We came to agree he may be a good first experience & help me w a fantasy as a Dom for me.

He invited me to his house very nice very social  & chemistry was there.  He me invited to his downstairs and into a bedroom and  to sit in a chair..I was very nervous & excited.  He started w a great neck massage & shoulders and I told him.how wonderful it felt..he said it helps make the sex better..he massaged.me w my clothes on my neck to my breasts...to betwen my legs.

I was relaxing and he told me to get on the bed and lay face down..He started to massage my hips and azz and it was so nice & he was taking his time exciting me & touching me thru my sexy.panties. he told me to out my hips & ass up some.  He had a small vibe and was all around my ladies parts it was soo good. He was really getting me hot...he held it on my uretha and told me to let go...I peed and he moved the towels and continued w lube and stuck his finger in me & said I was too tight..he had to stretch me.. I turned and looked and seen a small tangerine..I asked what tou doing?? He said relax...and I did...he put it in my vaginal opening and it felt really nice...he pushed it gently farther in..it was sooo smooth and felt nice inside.

Then he told me to push press it out.

It came right out.  He lube it again and repeated it.  Mmmm He now gets me positioned still face down..he gets behind me and he starts lubing up a 9 inch thick cock he getting ready to hit a hungry cougar kitty..its soooo bigg..hes easy w me..sliding it in w alot of lube to see it didnt hurt..( yet)   Thats the biggest cock Ive ever tried and he sure did bury it after he got most all it in me. I screamed it was too much cock so he pulled a little out out..and then I begged for him to fux me w that huge cock..it was big & my pussy was tight..he was fuxing me and I am saying FUCKED.

He was slamming me. everytime I moved he hit ne w the heart whip.💟

I popped his dick..swat.💟.I asked wtf did I do...he told me..so I popped his dick again...swat💟swat💟..  I coukdnt help but want to move my azz. swat💟

So he got the korean chop sticks.

Im calling him.a prick a mother fucker.

Sting sting...that chit burned..& I still run my mouth..lmao.

Now he takes the butt plug out & tells me to stay w my ass just so.

He does lube up well and sticks the tip of the head of that enormous cock in my

Ass & slides more in w more lube every few inches..ooooommmmmyyy

I was crazy full of cock on my ass..my pussy needed rubbed and he started fuxing me..nice and slow..deeper & deeper..Im.gettimg more vocal begging for more...calling him a mother fucker

& to fux me more..Thus DOM took it to a level of fucking my azz like Ive never had..I wanted to touch myself but couldn't reach.. I could watch his face in the mirror as he was fuxing my azz & je was pushing deep..thrusts made me moan..I was wanting more & when he gave ne more it was too much.

His cock stayed hard and stroking in me..stopping..starting..I watched & felt his rhythm was close so I got louder telling him. He was my Daddy & I luv him fuxin me & fux me harder.

He was ready..andcwhen he did

I felt him.cum and watched his face in the mirror.   

I let Daddy fux me but Iknow he liked this hott nehandralthal azz..

Yasss he did...  Do I want more..

Yes as soon as this pussy & asshole calm down... I sure do want more please🔥

He gave me a link to a Swingers club not far...hmmmm 😎🔥💨🔥💨🔥💨

I needed a Dom.fux daddy and hes turning me out😎🔥💨

OMG It was pain & pleasure..he stopped to put a vibrating butt plug in and mmmmm 

What dating site? I have been searching for a mature submissive