Official Community Forums Home

Looking ti be pegged or for a trans lady or 2 to be my first anal adventure and than creampie my man ass

• Members

Can anyone tell me where i can find a transgender woman to be my first... Or a place 2 find a chick to pegg me for the first time... I really want 2 to 3 TS to break me in and i want to rake ALL there cum in the ass... I want to be sissified while doing it and i am a vergin to the butt stuff... Dont know how to start ... All the sites i go on are scams so far

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Did you ever try going on Fetlife? I actually became friends with a TS I met at a Walgreens  and we ended up just giving each other blowjobs and hand jobs. The best I can think of is going too a Drag Queen show or club. I had a friend who was a Drag Queen and we met through a mutual friend. I think it's harder to meet people now due too Covid but I'm pretty sure you'll find someone. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2021 at 12:36 AM, PeggMeDeep said:

Can anyone tell me where i can find a transgender woman to be my first... Or a place 2 find a chick to pegg me for the first time... I really want 2 to 3 TS to break me in and i want to rake ALL there cum in the ass... I want to be sissified while doing it and i am a vergin to the butt stuff... Dont know how to start ... All the sites i go on are scams so far

Let me cum in that ass then u can cum in my ass

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I've been pegged by women before and I love it. There were three women I knew and they were friends. They loved pegging me. Even better they liked anal stretching which I am very addicted to so they loved fucking my ass with huge dildos and shoving other large objects in me like water or soda bottles and there fists. They liked to start out watching me play with my asshole. They would tell me start with a finger. They would tell me to start adding fingers until all of them were in. They would then take over. Now keep in mind I've done a lot of anal dildoing and extreme stretching. My ass is very loose. They would start play with my ass. Sometimes they would use a huge inflatable dildo and sometimes fingers which led to fisting. They would strap on massive dildos usually 14 inches or more and they were extra thick. With my ass being so loose their huge dildos would slide right in. That's when getting your ass fucked feels the best. I love the feeling of a huge cock sliding right in. I also have been with trans women who still have their cocks. A lot of them were huge and they liked to use them. I even was gang banged several times. If anyone wants to know more let me know. By the way as loose as my ass was I still felt everything in my ass. Only minimum was any cock under 8 inches didn't do much for me unless I took two at the same time. For the most part it makes getting your ass fucked feel much better