Official Community Forums Home

EVERY INCH!

Nevertooold

• Members

You are such a naughty  girl. I think I need to take you across my knee and give you a good spanking. While I'm at it though I think I will lube up your suction cup dildo and slowly and gently inserted into your ass while I'm slapping you. If you take it well I'll turn you over and kiss you from head to toe. I'll make sure I stop halfway down and give extra Care to your clit. At this point I'll know I'll be super hard and while that dildo is still in your ass I'll insert my cock into your pussy fuck you at whatever rate you want. What do you think about that NTO?

• Thanks 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Rio said:

You are such a naughty  girl. I think I need to take you across my knee and give you a good spanking. While I'm at it though I think I will lube up your suction cup dildo and slowly and gently inserted into your ass while I'm slapping you. If you take it well I'll turn you over and kiss you from head to toe. I'll make sure I stop halfway down and give extra Care to your clit. At this point I'll know I'll be super hard and while that dildo is still in your ass I'll insert my cock into your pussy fuck you at whatever rate you want. What do you think about that NTO?

Now you have me wet again. Rio, you definitely know how it’s done! Please take me now!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy