Official Community Forums Home

Help me out, all advice welcome!

Fancyface

• Members

Alright, done raising kids sex drive! I have always had a high sex drive but busy mom life was hard. Kids out of the house, recently married after 22 years and my husband has lost his sex drive. I have tried everything I can think of to help keep him interested but if he isn't feeling it, it's not happening and I am kind of over it.(not unsympatheticly tho)  he's happy to use my toys on me, every toy I have tried to use on him he has issue with.  He has some delayed ejaculation which is frustrating for him, I can usually finish him with a hand or blow job. 

Any suggestions for natural testosterone?  We go to the gym 4-5 times a week and he eats healthy.

Am I being unreasonable? I have a lot of Mom years to make up for and am ready to find a fuck buddy after 22 years together.

Help!

• Members

Does he drink? If soo it may affect him with his sex drive also smoking cigarettes.  So consult a doctor and hopefully they can prescribed him a pill too help.

• Members
6 hours ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

Tell his doc.  Get a T-Test Done.  If it is around 400, that is low but not low enough for insurance.

Ask his doc to find a pharmacy that compounds and ask for the compounding testosterone for 200mg/ML.

That will definitely get things started... Trust me.

Also, at the gym, have him do high weight squats.  The Quads and Hamstrings work out for muscle seems to cause the body to generate Testosterone.

Thank you!

• Members
6 hours ago, Justasimp said:

Does he drink? If soo it may affect him with his sex drive also smoking cigarettes.  So consult a doctor and hopefully they can prescribed him a pill too help.

Does have an occasional drink but not daily and usually not weekly. No smoking. 

Thank you.

• Members
22 hours ago, Excited said:

Definitely have tee levels checked. I had problems till my doctor gave me prescription. Usually they start with Androgel. A cream you rub on daily. But there are precautions he must take using it. I take the injections I give myself. But as mentioned your prescription insurance is strict about giving it out. You have to sign for it with mail in insurance. Insurance company requires blood tests every 90 days. All that said I stay hornie all the time. Now it may or may not help with ED. Other meds he might be taking can effect that. Especially blood pressure meds and depression meds to name a couple. Plus some depression meds can prevent evacuation but he will fuck you silly for hours. But they have meds for ED as well. His doctor can have him shooting ropes in a short time. 

No BP meds or antidepressants, thank you for your advice.

• Members
20 hours ago, mustang said:

What if anything gets him going? My wife will get in a sexy outfit and play with a toy and get nasty! I’ll have a martini and sit back and watch her. I think it makes her hot too. Do you dress sexy going out? No panties? Does he like to show you off? Are you able to post a picture neck down? What is his age? If he can’t fuck you can you get another guy to do it? Ask him what he likes. A hot wife is really hot. 

We don't go out much. Never wear panties with jeans or any other clothing except to work, they come off as soon as I get home. I have tried the sexy lingerie, little to no clothing when we are home alone.  I won't post a body shot, I am curvy but have been curvy since we met. We go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I walk on my breaks and lunch at work and on my off days from the gym.  I have asked what he likes and he says he is happy with me and our sex life but I need more and I need to be able to get him in the mood but am honestly out of ideas. 

• Members

If you have seek out all reasonable outlets and no solution. Damm my friend you are going to need a  discrete Booty call to assist you in your needs because like you say you have a mommy sex drive  it’s ok in way bc your husband can be selfish..