Official Community Forums Home

Toys are fun but I want cock and my husband wants to watch !!!!!!!

Hugeandhappy

• Members

It all started when I came home from deployment a week early one day. I’m walking up to the front of the house and hear my wife screaming!!!! I open the door and she’s moaning and screaming fuck me harder!!!!!!!!! I walk upstairs into the bedroom and her heads to the wall she couldn’t see me walk in and three guys are fucking the shit out of her!!!!!!!! It was the sexiest hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!!!!

I’m deploying  to Afghanistan  this week!! I would love to have my wife have her Bucket list  fantasy and film it for me so when I’m over there I have something to jerk off to don’t judge us it’s our thing!!!:) Her bucket list fantasy is to be gangbanged by five or 10 guys tied up and fucked so hard she doesn’t know what day it is with come dripping off every inch of your body

Like I said don’t judge us it’s our thing
If you have friends and are interested

Plz no Games and condoms are mandatory!!!!

E0B7574B-30A3-48E0-927F-2C9E786FF57D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

The pics are with a guy from this site fucking her super hard I want my wife to get fucked hard and bring your friends  it gets me off Don’t judge me it makes me cum like a horse as I fuck her like a whore after and if you can fuck her hard Enough to break your rubber you can take her for the weekend and she wants to suck and blow and fuck all weekend as much as you can handle she came up with that idea!!!!!

the video is of  her getting fuck by a guy that Broke his rubber as he fucked her that guy bangged her all weekend and she sucked  him dry!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

@hippieI guess people are being more selective in their replies. I've had a number of posts that nobody replied to as well. Oh well!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy