Official Community Forums Home

Bobbycumlover

Bobbycumlover

• Members

hello I'm new and I'm wanting to meet New people and try New sex I have always wanted to be a sex slave and I need help finding outers to Hook up with can anyone help me out

• Like 5

• Members

Welcome Bobby 

• Members

Welcome. What new things do you want to try?

• Thanks 1

• Members

@Michaelleyvaif you and Bobbycumlover ever meet up you better film it and let us see what you guys can do. I bet it would be amazing

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/21/2021 at 4:01 PM, Lovetoplease said:

I would love to have you as my sex slave 

I'd be happy to try and rock your socks off thru the phone if your down wit alil phone sex .,? Please be down ☺️😉🤤 it'd make feel good inside and my whole shitty boring day alot better, if I could satisfy as many lonely older ones inna world as I can ,  guy and or gals. It really does feel good and make my day satisfying ppl with my BJs HJs RJs 😏 lets bring out our freaky sides sometime inna near future I'm horny and wanna help someone cum! 🤭  watcha  l that  that are lonely feel good about myself  inside if I can be the one make em feel young n dumb again threw meaning less sex  or something 🤭😅 and hopefully full still have a small window of hope they're always horny and straight to the point thats wat I like about em haha and there something satisfying about being the guy making a person's whole day with a alil sexual healing   (hint hint please be old and horny 😍🤤🤭) --and into me too -- I wanna see that cum shot inna vid 🤤😍😋😉 plz cum with me