Official Community Forums Home

Triple Stimulation!

nevabelle

• Review Team

NO1815-2main.jpg

http://www.tootimid.com/crystal-snowbear-strap-on.html

I opened my box from TooTimid.com, absolutely excited. This was my first experience with a sex toy, as well as my first review for TooTimid! In the box was the Crystal Snow Bear, with tri-stimulating action! The box was a bit intimidating, as was the toy. The toy itself is a jelly bear with straps coming out of its paws, and a 4" squirming shaft coming out of its belly. The bear nose and tail also aid in your pleasure. The vibration comes from the center of the toy as well as the bottom of the shaft. The battery pack required three AA batteries, and has two adjustment levels on the front.

http://www.tootimid.com/crystal-snowbear-strap-on.html

My boyfriend wasn’t at home for the day, so I decided to play. I adjusted the straps to fit, a little confusing to put on. There is a strap for each leg as well as for around your waist. The straps are very large to begin with, so most women should fit in easily. I realized after ‘strapping in’ that I should have lubed up first!

I lubed up the nose, shaft and tail. Then I turned both of the control levels up, one for vibration and one for the squirming shaft. I inserted the 4” shaft, which was vibrating and wiggling in circles. While out of the box the vibration didn’t seem intimidating, a little wiggle seems to go a long way.

I slowly worked my way up to the strongest vibration and strongest rotation, coming close to orgasm but never completely there. After a bit of experimentation, I found that rocking the tingling tail back and forth not only alternated the concentration of the vibration, but also tilted the shaft towards my g-spot, which combined with the clitoral and anal stimulation was enough to throw me over the edge. With the tri-stimulation, I was able to have an anal, vaginal and clitoral orgasm at once, which needless to say, was amazing.

The length of the toy (from nose to tail) was a bit short for me. It was hard to use both the bear nose and tail at the same time, and I had to keep my hand pressed against the toy to feel them both. The shaft is only 4” long, but is surprisingly effective at that length, especially when combined with the vibration. The straps also didn’t adjust to very tight, the toy would have slid out if I hadn’t kept my hands there. I’ve yet to try the bear while walking around or under clothing. The vibrations weren’t very loud, and at lower levels could be easily concealed by a movie or a loud place.

I had a very good time playing with the Crystal Snow Bear, I had never had an orgasm playing alone before, and it was very satisfying to find a toy to take me there. I would recommend this toy to any woman interested in experimenting with toys, the Bear has a lot of variety in one toy. I would especially recommend this toy to anyone thinking about experimenting with anal play, the anal stimulation is light and easily avoidable. Most of all, if you like triple stimulation, this toy is for you!