Official Community Forums Home

Shoutout from the west coast

• Members

New member but returning member. Had to leave for a bit to gain perspective and settle a divorce… joy rite ? Anyways I’m just your average excited 27 year old dad who has a very open mind and yearn for exploring 🤷🏼‍♂️ Recently found myself into dom’ing girls and control. My girl and I have been experimenting in her rimming and playing around with insertion and stimulation in a area I never in a million years would let anyone or anything but toilet paper touch lol. Still getting used to insertion but loving the oral stimulation. Also found myself more and more with each experimentation filling the dom role in having my way. She loves it the pain the rough anal fuckings without warning the pushing her past her squirting point. I through out my latest Fantacy that I wanna find a younger then 20 possibly barely 18 girl to be our personal slave. Strictly double teaming this innocent little slave her working the clit with a vibrator and me stretching and pushing this lil girls limits her pussy and Ass can take.

Who knows maybe one of you on here has a daddy fetish and is a anal or vaginal virgin 🤷🏼‍♂️Real shit though if your ok with just a average dad with some issues in the party favor I would love a little test ba 

FC0FB6C8-5E03-4A9F-89BC-FA9051798E57.jpeg

E6A66182-B365-4776-AB5F-28927A74CEC8.jpeg

52D3FCBB-27FF-4912-956F-23F62274CEF2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome. And with the size of your cock it looks like you can satisfy without a problem

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Welcome. And with the size of your cock it looks like you can satisfy without a problem

Totally love pictures posted, naked in pool would be good in Floridalarge.20180905_184029.jpg.ee05c8b71a42e6d8c5cf1c13ff534d1a.jpg

• Members
5 hours ago, 7even_Strngerfucker said:

New member but returning member. Had to leave for a bit to gain perspective and settle a divorce… joy rite ? Anyways I’m just your average excited 27 year old dad who has a very open mind and yearn for exploring 🤷🏼‍♂️ Recently found myself into dom’ing girls and control. My girl and I have been experimenting in her rimming and playing around with insertion and stimulation in a area I never in a million years would let anyone or anything but toilet paper touch lol. Still getting used to insertion but loving the oral stimulation. Also found myself more and more with each experimentation filling the dom role in having my way. She loves it the pain the rough anal fuckings without warning the pushing her past her squirting point. I through out my latest Fantacy that I wanna find a younger then 20 possibly barely 18 girl to be our personal slave. Strictly double teaming this innocent little slave her working the clit with a vibrator and me stretching and pushing this lil girls limits her pussy and Ass can take.

Who knows maybe one of you on here has a daddy fetish and is a anal or vaginal virgin 🤷🏼‍♂️Real shit though if your ok with just a average dad with some issues in the party favor I would love a little test ba 

Totally amazing erected cock. Try bi and that cock will be even larger after deep throat.

• Members
On 7/20/2021 at 10:17 AM, 7even_Strngerfucker said:

Looks really good.