Official Community Forums Home

Apologize if last post came on strong ? New to this online world 😶😖

• Members

Yeah so I guess long story short, new for online sex talk/ forum Sam’s in general. Love what you guys are doing on here just don’t know how to contribute or what I’m doing really. 
what is the purpose other then to read people’s amazing experiences ? Are people more looking to read erotica/war stories in the bedroom,  are ladies looking for content, are people looking to meet ? 
help me understand the gist of things please 

lost in the clouds a lot of the time so might be slow to pickup on standards and hints at what sites purposes are so once again apologize for last post

D2DAD083-1A32-476A-9606-4F15772B422A.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, 7even_Strngerfucker said:

Yeah so I guess long story short, new for online sex talk/ forum Sam’s in general. Love what you guys are doing on here just don’t know how to contribute or what I’m doing really. 
what is the purpose other then to read people’s amazing experiences ? Are people more looking to read erotica/war stories in the bedroom,  are ladies looking for content, are people looking to meet ? 
help me understand the gist of things please 

lost in the clouds a lot of the time so might be slow to pickup on standards and hints at what sites purposes are so once again apologize for last post

D2DAD083-1A32-476A-9606-4F15772B422A.jpeg

Post stories of fantasy sexual erotic pleasure. When I joined I got flagged for dropping into other threads if more personal. My 2 cents by surfer dude