Official Community Forums Home

Cock ring

JJ48

• Members

So I am experiencing with cock rings to help me stay hard. What works best cock and ball ring or cock ring with vibrator. And also i am so sensitive I cum to quick and its embarrassing what works best to last longer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Was there a question I missed?  Let me just say this about cock rings - I've sadly never had sex with a guy who wore one.  But after seeing many pics lately, I can't wait to especially feel what it's like to perform oral sex on someone wearing one.  OMG it must be amazing to see one up close!  I know this might sound weird, but they kinda make a cock look somewhat mean, angry, and anxious to do some damage before exploding.  Wow! 

Your cock is so hard and sensitive when you have one on, the feeling of someone’s mouth around it is incredible, when you are inside someone it’s awesome. Then you cum and it literally explodes 

B128F546-9C04-4D62-A435-E917001E5D62.jpeg

94140F7A-F888-4160-9213-5EF50C3BB900.jpeg

• Members
3 minutes ago, shaved said:

Your cock is so hard and sensitive when you have one on, the feeling of someone’s mouth around it is incredible, when you are inside someone it’s awesome. Then you cum and it literally explodes 

B128F546-9C04-4D62-A435-E917001E5D62.jpeg

94140F7A-F888-4160-9213-5EF50C3BB900.jpeg

I would love to have lost of explosion deeply inside your beautiful wife's pussy lips and asshole. (Shave) mmmmmm she is so hot and on fire sexy PM us sexy lady

loving the taste of my husband cum.gif

• Thanks 1

• Members

I tend to switch up how I use them frequently.

I like my ball ring on when getting a BJ, the orgasm is amazing.  But the little woman of the house love loves my cock ring on my cock because my cock thickens up & get really hard she loves to suck on it for awhile before I ask to stuff it in wet pussy, I like to feel her hot juices dripping out and running down my balls when she explodes.    And sometimes while Fucking we use both because she likes to feel my balls tapping on her ass as I thrust my cock inside her!   We have tried them but we don't use the bullet vib that comes with some of the cock rings though.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Oooooooooooooooooh I love when that happens inside my mouth!

Me to 

• 8 months later...
  • Members

i have several different ones , vibrating and non vibrating , i like them and she does

• Members

oh yea and combine it with another viberator, that you would be rubbing again the lips,,,,,,,,,,  a open sexual mind is a terrible thing to waste,