Official Community Forums Home

New Best Friend

nevabelle

• Review Team

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5195

So I have officially found my new best friend. I’d like to introduce you to the Pocket Rock-It Mini-Vibe. I have only great things to say about this toy. It’s a small and very discreet mini-massager with four interchangeable caps. While absolutely amazing for any sort of sexual play, this is almost a legitimate non-sexual massager, and could be kept without detection easily.

GKP3400main.jpg

The mini-vibe takes one AA battery in a twist off section. There is only one setting, but one setting is enough. All alone in my apartment for the afternoon, I decided to try out my new toy. I tried the massager without the caps first, just using the 3 metal vibrating nubs. I have never cum so quickly in my entire life. Literally, less than a minute. After this first orgasm, I tried out the different massage caps. One is a rounded top, which was great for a little anal stimulation, the caps really take a lot of the edge off the seriously powerful vibration. There are two spikey caps, one with less spikes but more spread out, the other with closely grouped spikes of different sizes. Both of these were fun to tease my clit with. The last cap has a few raised circles, these were nice for teasing my nipples, as well as light body massage.

Later that day, my boyfriend came home and I had to show off my new toy. He loved watching me play with myself and orgasm so quickly and so strongly. He took a turn playing with me, and I came at least three times. I tried using it on him, but without any caps the vibration was almost too strong. The next part was my favorite. My boyfriend used the massager on my clit during sex, and we both came almost immediately.

The Pocket Rock-It Mini Vibe is an absolutely essential addition to any collection. Small, discreet, quiet, WATERPROOF, no mess to clean up, no lube needed, and so incredibly versatile, this toy is worth far more than the inexpensive price and I highly recommend it to EVERYONE.

Edit :: MORE!

So I have been playing with the Pocket Rock-IT for a few days now. My boyfriend has gone from being afraid of toys to absolutely in love with him, and I have also noticed that I cum much more quickly with the added play. I also forgot to add before that the Rock-IT lights up under the vibe, which does help in under-the-covers play, my boyfriend even said that he used it to see my clit better.

I also have to say that with the Pocket Rock-IT used with other toys is absolutely amazing. The vibrations are so strong and just absolutely excellent.

• 9 months later...

GKP3400main.jpg

GKSextoys comes out with their very own version of the Pocket Rock-It, and not much has changed with the design. Why mess with something that works really well?

The main massager looks pretty much identical to the Hustler P.R., but this pink plastic cutie has 4 additional options: different hard little cups that go over the tip of the vibe. Each cup has a different feature: smooth and rounded, 6 round nubbies, one has a few more pointier nubbies, then there’s one that kind of looks almost like bristles. Then, of course, you have the choice of just using the 3 metal nubbies that are already on the vibe itself. The cups easily snap on and off. Plus they’re very easy to clean. You can just pop those in the dishwasher after use, to clean in between those pointy nubs. I don’t recommend that you put the vibe itself in there, because of the metal connectors inside of it, but that washes off well in the sink, with soap and warm water.

Only taking one AA battery (not incl.), inserting it in as the picture on the base shows (which is handy), twist the top back on, I twisted it to turn it on to it’s one setting and this toy very, very powerful. Which is perfect for this gal that demands those strong vibes! It’s a little loud, but it lights up, AND it’s waterproof for some shower fun!

My favorite cups were the more pointy 2. I’m the type that loves firm, direct stimulation, so those really worked well for me. Plus, I am always able to have some powerful orgasms with the metal nubbies too, which this toy did for me several times. You just can’t go wrong with that!!

This toy is great for many reasons. It’s so simple that it works, which is one of the most important ones! Inexpensive, waterproof, easy to care for, it has many many options for those people that love to switch it up in the bedroom. It’s also so easy to tuck in your pocket or purse for those times where you just want a solo-quickie. Like flour in your kitchen, this type of toy should be a staple in your sex toy box, in my opinion! Sure enough to please almost anyone, I recommend the Pocket Rock-It to every level of toy user.

Rocket in your Pocket!

UPDATED 9-10-07

I used this toy with my hubby last night, and, I noticed after we were done, that there was some condensation inside the toy, up near the "head" of it. <_< I cleaned it up, and then opened it up to allow it to airdry, but it still continues to work.

There was no condensation when we started, for I showed the toy to him while the lights were on, so I could see it. Maybe mine has a leak, but I still stand by my recommendation. These toys are definitely a toy box staple!!

Edited by Tyger

• Members

GKP3400main.jpg

GKSextoys improves upon Hustler’s Pocket Rock-It, not by changing the already fantastic massager design, but by adding four interchangeable massager caps! The Pocket Rock-It Mini-Vibe can be used on its own, with the three metallic nubs vibrating against you. Adding any of the four caps, however, creates four entirely different sensations to enjoy.

My husband woke me this morning with soft kisses and metallic-nubby vibrations. We hadn’t used our Hustler’s Pocket Rock-It in a long time, so I’d forgotten just how powerful this long-time favorite of mine was. Orgasms first thing in the morning are yummy!!

My husband tried each of the four caps on me, bringing me several orgasms from each one. After a lot of oral play, love making, and a short nap, I woke to find him lining up the caps on the bed. “This is the orgasmo-meter,” he said. “This one gave you the most powerful ones... this one second....this one...” ;)B):D:wub:

It’s a quiet, POWERFUL toy. It’s waterproof, so cleaning and clean-up are both super easy. Plus, it’s compact, so it’s GREAT for tossing into a bag to take on a trip.

One AA battery (not included) fits into the length of the massager. Twisting the base turns it on and off. It’s THAT simple to get ready for fantastic orgasms! This is one vibrator I’ll always recommend -- it’s perfect for beginners and experienced alike! A definite “must have” for everyone’s collection!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

GKP3400main.jpg

The Pocket Rock-It Mini-Vibe takes first place and moves a step up ahead of my all time favorite toy.. the bullet.

When I first got this toy, I just loved the color. Purple. And ooh so sleek. It's very similar in feel to the Waterproof GSpot Stimulator which I also have, (same color too)!

This little rocket is waterproof, another great feature, and has a compartment for one AA battery. All the better to save batteries I say.

The 4 interchangeable caps are interesting, all different textures. A smooth dome cap, a raised nubby cap, a graduated nubby and a flat dot sort of cap.

It can also be used without the caps, which makes for 5 great combinations.

I decided to try this capless since I'm all about high vibrations in my vibe, and let me say, that this little rocket blew the bullet away. Now I have to digress since I'm a bullet fanatic. They always deliver pleasure, they're small, convenient and can be used alone or with a partner.

But this little vibe blew the bullet away!

Orgasm in under a minute. :o Not just one, two. I could not believe that there was this much power with one AA battery.

The best feature was no cords getting in the way, no controller to fiddle with.

I was concerned that it may be bulky when used between partners but for me it wasn't. We used it during intercourse and neither he nor I felt it was in the way.

A heads up tho, my husband did get numbed by the resulting vibrations of this, so if someone is not used to a high vibe toy this may be a bit overstimulating.

I personally loved the strong vibrations and have moved this toy up in rank ahead of my bullet.

I think I will have to get a second because if this one fails for some reason during use, I'd be extremely upset. It's that good!

Clean up was easy, as it's waterproof.

I'd rank this rocket a perfect ten .

Pocket Rock-It Mini Vibe