Official Community Forums Home

Looking for a nice fit

MaryCS

• Members
2 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Good morning MaryCS 🍑👅💦💦💦  This is Mandy C.  Dewey has left for work already,  but sometimes he will log on to the forum's just to chat with all our sexy friends here at TT !!!  I'm so turned on that you are wanting to get together with us and maybe find out what we are all about.  Dewey has a wonderful fantasy about the lady's here at TT and said he wants to do every one of them at least a couple of days or more depending on how much they are interested in playing with us together or just one on one. He has been taking a lot about you and the way you look and turn him on with the way you talk and the things you say. 

Thank you for the kind words about him WOW !!!  Mandy C

Hello lovely💋  Thank you for sharing your joy. Your extremely hott and ofcoarse Id luv a invite for a vajaja vaca...kitty been asleep a long time and feeling feral . Im curious & intrigued..love to chat & chill w you guys.  💋👅💦

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/14/2021 at 5:44 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Hey Mary just found my cage cock ring today,  and would like to get together with you and let you see if you want to help me slide my thick cock deep inside of it.  And let me put the big shovel head of my cock inside your sweet wet pussy lips. Then when you are soaking wet and ready for all of it i will slowly and EZ start sliding it deeper into you till you ask me to stop or i get it all the way to my balls. ( What ever comes first ) .... Then give you the fucking of your life mmmmmm

Manifesting all that 💦 all the way to the MMMMMsss. & More...hot🔥& wet vibes 💦

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Just say the word and Dewey and I are their

313_are-1.jpg.1ca23fa705d50fd53d0a4717339cd7c5.jpg.ee20563b9ac7b247de4b2a681c2dabc2.jpg

Mmmm wonder what that tastes like👅💦

My clit needs luv💋

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/23/2021 at 11:08 PM, LuckyFitHubby said:

That’ll be one extremely lucky couple!! 😄 can’t wait to hear all about it!

We will take pics or it didnt happen. 👀..that will top off my lust bucket list..Since I'm coming out...its go big or go home🥰  💦

• Members
7 hours ago, MaryCS said:

Mmmm wonder what that tastes like👅💦

My clit needs luv💋

OMG yes that tastes absolutely wonderful 😍

• Members
8 hours ago, bisexualnewbie said:

OMG yes that tastes absolutely wonderful 😍

On 9/30/2021 at 6:07 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Would love to watch my husband and you fucking each other's brands out !!! Mandy C

Im a pretty smart girl..may take awhile to fux my brains out..but oh fux me &  lets try..lol....I need a bit of that in my life & my kitty purring like a cougar...

• Like 2

• Members
12 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

That my sister Vanessa,  licking my pussy lips clean after Dewey fucked us both

Id appriciate it & Im sure I may need you both for that after he gets done w this cute cougar kitty suxing & fuxing my every orafice   & filling it up w his hot creamy cum .😈..Hes gona say my name 🦊🔥

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, DewMan@1961 said:

Good morning Mary'S this is Dewey and I would like to have you screaming my name out loud as I'm fucking you deeply like you are wanting it for all I've got in me over and over and over again and again Mmmmmmmm

My cock is throbbing with pain needing released inside of your sweet wet pussy

• Members
20 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Open up your beautiful pussy lips and Dewey wants to see your beautiful clit and interlips

This kittys been on a shelf dormant for a long time ..shes hott & purring   and found exactly what I have been looking for...Thats a luv muscle that looks like it will fill my every want & need..mmmm 🔥   #fuxmedaddy

• Members
2 minutes ago, MaryCS said:

This kittys been on a shelf dormant for a long time ..shes hott & purring   and found exactly what I have been looking for...Thats a luv muscle that looks like it will fill my every want & need..mmmm 🔥   #fuxmedaddy

I'm going to lick and suck your beautiful pussy lips till you are soaking wet and begin me to fuck every hole in your sexy little tight body mmmmmm

• Members
15 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Good morning Mary'S this is Dewey and I would like to have you screaming my name out loud as I'm fucking you deeply like you are wanting it for all I've got in me over and over and over again and again Mmmmmmmm

Good moaningggg  here .I want.to get in your ear w some nasty chatter as you get me ready to take all.that muscle in my sweet spot..my kittys use to a 4 inch rabbit  n is so tight Im daydreaming about  when you hit bottom & push it all in hard finally to hit bottom.  Let me call your name👅💦

• Members
1 minute ago, MaryCS said:

Good moaningggg  here .I want.to get in your ear w some nasty chatter as you get me ready to take all.that muscle in my sweet spot..my kittys use to a 4 inch rabbit  n is so tight Im daydreaming about  when you hit bottom & push it all in hard finally to hit bottom.  Let me call your name👅💦

I just can't wait to hit bottom deep inside of you and spread out your beautiful pussy lips just as wide as i possible can mmmmmmm

• Members
1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Open up your beautiful pussy lips and Dewey wants to see your beautiful clit and interlips

Do you kik?

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

No sorry but we don't have kik

Ok ty  luvs  Had trouble uploading my kitty pic..Ill retry.....she wants you to kiss & lick your phone when you see her.🥰💦

• Confused 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

She?? Who is this I'm chatting with??

Me..Mary...I just call pussy my kitty or her..lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
Just now, MaryCS said:

Me..Mary...I just call pussy my kitty or her..lol  

Shes a badd kitty w her own personality...kitty in heat..lol