Official Community Forums Home

Looking for a nice fit

MaryCS

• Members

I like to find a comfortable fit between & with a hott couple. Im excited w possible invites from locals from a swingers site.   I like girls play and want a couple to do badd fun things w me.

Im just looking for some joy & orgasms & fun.

At a mature age where Im looking to enjoy ..moan...and squirt ...  In nw Ohio..xx

IMG_20210725_065118490.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Members
46 minutes ago, MaryCS said:

I like to find a comfortable fit between & with a hott couple. Im excited w possible invites from locals from a swingers site.   I like girls play and want a couple to do badd fun things w me.

Im just looking for some joy & orgasms & fun.

At a mature age where Im looking to enjoy ..moan...and squirt ...  In nw Ohio..xx

IMG_20210725_065118490.jpg

Would you like to try this out for size and see if you like the fit

• Like 1

• Members

Hope you find what you're looking for mary. Sounds like an exciting time. And I love your sexy lace garment you have on

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

loving the taste of my husband cum.gif

On 7/11/2021 at 8:58 AM, JessieScott said:

Would love to know who clicked the like button on my stuff

• Members

Bring that muscle to me...that huge cock would fit reallll tight in this wet kitty.

Omg Just once ...put the head in..mmmm

• Like 3

• Members

Dewman...You still got that cage cock ring??

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

Hope you find what you're looking for mary. Sounds like an exciting time. And I love your sexy lace garment you have on

Ty luv...mature safe adult fun..Im looking at a swingers club.not far..   soon..

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I sure would like to try to enjoy allll that everywhere...  I want to sit _& slide down real.slow and take every inch and gasp when its too much....omg Daddy...Im soo intrigued..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/3/2021 at 3:49 PM, MaryCS said:

Bring that muscle to me...that huge cock would fit reallll tight in this wet kitty.

Omg Just once ...put the head in..mmmm

Hey Mary just found my cage cock ring today,  and would like to get together with you and let you see if you want to help me slide my thick cock deep inside of it.  And let me put the big shovel head of my cock inside your sweet wet pussy lips. Then when you are soaking wet and ready for all of it i will slowly and EZ start sliding it deeper into you till you ask me to stop or i get it all the way to my balls. ( What ever comes first ) .... Then give you the fucking of your life mmmmmm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

TAKE YOUR TIME DON'T JUMP TILL YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE THE RIGHT FIT WILL COME NO PUN INTENDED 

• Confused 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

It's yours for the asking Curious15 mmmmmm!!! And all the cum in my ball's also mmmmmmm when and where can we meet up at Curious???

How big is that monster? I would love to have a meet up and slide up and down on your cock. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Mandy says that it is just a little over 9 and a half long and 7 and a half thick when hard with a big shovel head on it. 

Amazing! Lucky Mandy

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/3/2021 at 3:47 PM, MaryCS said:

Maybe me🥰

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/3/2021 at 11:08 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

loving the taste of my husband cum.gif

Thats alot of cock & my kitty could accomadate if you dont mind moaning and screams of passion....Id hit that 💋💦

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/14/2021 at 5:44 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Hey Mary just found my cage cock ring today,  and would like to get together with you and let you see if you want to help me slide my thick cock deep inside of it.  And let me put the big shovel head of my cock inside your sweet wet pussy lips. Then when you are soaking wet and ready for all of it i will slowly and EZ start sliding it deeper into you till you ask me to stop or i get it all the way to my balls. ( What ever comes first ) .... Then give you the fucking of your life mmmmmm

Damn Daddy..you have the biggest cock Ive seen & it looks like alot of fun & has my attention....

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/3/2021 at 11:04 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Oh yes..I been watching you since I first joined here...your top o  my wish list..🥰& hope Mandy helps me play too xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/3/2021 at 11:04 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Omg your cock looks amazing and I need that everywhere💋💦   makes me hott AF looking at you.  .Mandy & I both need on that...then Mandy &you 👅💦    my fantasy🔥

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, MaryCS said:

Omg your cock looks amazing and I need that everywhere💋💦   makes me hott AF looking at you.  .Mandy & I both need on that...then Mandy &you 👅💦    my fantasy🔥

Good morning MaryCS 🍑👅💦💦💦  This is Mandy C.  Dewey has left for work already,  but sometimes he will log on to the forum's just to chat with all our sexy friends here at TT !!!  I'm so turned on that you are wanting to get together with us and maybe find out what we are all about.  Dewey has a wonderful fantasy about the lady's here at TT and said he wants to do every one of them at least a couple of days or more depending on how much they are interested in playing with us together or just one on one. He has been taking a lot about you and the way you look and turn him on with the way you talk and the things you say. 

Thank you for the kind words about him WOW !!!  Mandy C

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1