Official Community Forums Home

Orgasmic Magic

nevabelle

• Review Team

Such a busy weekend! Another new toy in my mailbox from TooTimid, the G-Spot Pleasure Wand! The Pleasure wand is a very soft and smooth jelly and also flexible G-Spot vibe. The wand is very flexible and very, very slim, so if you are petite, this is the toy for you. On the top of the vibe is a curved up head shaped stimulator, but this is very small in diameter and does not produce much pressure.

The wand has an adjustable vibe in the base controlled by a spinning wheel at the bottom, which is also the cover for the one AAA battery compartment.

The medium sized bullet is in the bottom of the vibe, and produces light and very manageable vibration.

My boyfriend was in the other room playing video games (UGH!) and I wanted to play, so I turned on my new wand. I used the penis head to tease my clit, the ridges of the smooth soft jelly felt great on my clit. I pressed the bullet upside-down against my clit while bending the rest into my vagina. I turned the vibe up to its strongest setting, which was not very strong. This felt good, but I was ready for some real penetration as well as perhaps finding my elusive g-spot.

I inserted the toy, making sure to keep the G-Spot tip facing up. I noticed that the girth of the toy was rather small, but I personally like larger toys, so this was a bit disappointing. I also noticed that while the flexibility started out fun, it did not help in achieving a g-spot orgasm. A firm sturdy toy is best for the pressure that a G-Spot orgasm requires, and this toy just did not deliver (At least for me.)

I did like the small size and pleasant appearance of this toy. While I might not throw it into a purse while shopping, this toy is discreet enough for travel, and also very quiet. If you’re looking for a great g-spot vibe, this is not the toy for you. However, if you are petite or just exploring sex toys, this is a great small non threatening vibe. You can create orgasmic magic with your pleasure wand!