Official Community Forums Home

Introducing myself

CreativeWriter

• Members

Hi everybody, I’m new here so just thought I would introduce myself! I’m a woman, 24 & have been looking for a forum or group I could join that’s sex positive & where everybody just kinda openly talks about sex related subjects.  I had the best childhood but I did grow up very sheltered.  I knew nothing about sex until high school & I’m LGBT so I definitely knew nothing about lesbian sex until later than that.  I have always been very talkative but very shy when it came to anything sex related.  Teenagers are hormonal & most like to talk about sex a lot & joke around & most in my high school were probably having sex.  Nobody would talk to me with those subjects because I was really shy about it & didn’t know much.  As I have gotten older I’ve worked on coming out of my shell.  I’m still shy about some stuff but I have come a long way.  I have a group of friends who are super open & blunt & just say exactly what they’re thinking & that has definitely helped.  I still don’t really talk much about sex out loud but I do talk a lot about it in text.  I have a high sex drive & I feel like I went from knowing nothing to all of a sudden just constantly talking about it.  I get in moods where that’s all I want to talk about & I feel like it annoys people because they’re not like that.  I feel like because I didn’t know things at the same time as my peers growing up that when I started to learn stuff it just all came at once.  I was called a nympho once even though I physically haven’t had much sex.  I’m a nervous person & shy still so that term doesn’t actually fit me.  Has anybody felt the way I feel?  I went from feeling weird to talk about sex to feeling like a weirdo because that’s sometimes all I wanna talk about.  Thanks for any replies or advice :)

• Like 1

• Members

@CreativeWriterwelcome to this forum. You'll find everybody here is very open and honest and understanding and non-judgmental. You can talk about as much as you want or as little and nobody will judge you. You can also show as much of your body in pictures or as little as you want or not at all and that's no big deal either. Just talking about your situation is a big step in finding out who you are and what you want. Again, welcome to the forum and open up when you feel comfortable. There are a lot of people here that will help you.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, CreativeWriter said:

Hi everybody, I’m new here so just thought I would introduce myself! I’m a woman, 24 & have been looking for a forum or group I could join that’s sex positive & where everybody just kinda openly talks about sex related subjects.  I had the best childhood but I did grow up very sheltered.  I knew nothing about sex until high school & I’m LGBT so I definitely knew nothing about lesbian sex until later than that.  I have always been very talkative but very shy when it came to anything sex related.  Teenagers are hormonal & most like to talk about sex a lot & joke around & most in my high school were probably having sex.  Nobody would talk to me with those subjects because I was really shy about it & didn’t know much.  As I have gotten older I’ve worked on coming out of my shell.  I’m still shy about some stuff but I have come a long way.  I have a group of friends who are super open & blunt & just say exactly what they’re thinking & that has definitely helped.  I still don’t really talk much about sex out loud but I do talk a lot about it in text.  I have a high sex drive & I feel like I went from knowing nothing to all of a sudden just constantly talking about it.  I get in moods where that’s all I want to talk about & I feel like it annoys people because they’re not like that.  I feel like because I didn’t know things at the same time as my peers growing up that when I started to learn stuff it just all came at once.  I was called a nympho once even though I physically haven’t had much sex.  I’m a nervous person & shy still so that term doesn’t actually fit me.  Has anybody felt the way I feel?  I went from feeling weird to talk about sex to feeling like a weirdo because that’s sometimes all I wanna talk about.  Thanks for any replies or advice :)

Hi Creative, I am relatively new and also have been very slow to my sexual awakening! I am a bit of a bigger girl and physically have struggled with hating my body… but everybody on here has been very open and welcoming and encouraging!! Have fun

• Members
31 minutes ago, Lonely in Tenn said:

! But still fucking hot!!!!!

I totally agree with that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi, welcome to the gang. I’m older but relatively new here also. Even at my age I’m just beginning to open up about my sexuality. This is really a great place to begin.