Official Community Forums Home

Endless Possibilities

nevabelle

• Review Team

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5199

Thanksgiving is the time of year where we ask ourselves what we are thankful for. On the day before Thanksgiving, I opened my latest box from TooTimid and found the Dual Bullet Vibe! It is a pretty iridescent purple hard plastic light up dual vibe, the smaller bullet is smooth with powerful vibrations, and the longer bullet has less intense vibrations and delicious bumpy nobs all over.

GK13009Cmain.jpg :P

My boyfriend and I were sitting around the apartment spending some time together before the dreaded family holiday time to come later tonight and tomorrow, and I surprised him with my new toy. We put in the two AA batteries, I’m not sure if my batteries are starting to get old or if there was an issue with the battery contacts, but we DID get it working. The vibrations are a little weak for me personally, but for couple play they were just right. When we turned up the vibrations, there was a little surprise light on each bullet that increased brightness with the strength of the vibe, cool!

Excited to play with my new toy, I started working on my boy. I used the small, smooth vibe against his shaft and balls while giving him head, but the vibe was a little intense for him. I wanted to try out the exciting texture on the bigger bullet, so I had him hold the small, smooth one against my clit while I worked the larger bullet inside of me. Let me tell you, those nobbies feel great! Every time a nob brushed over my clit, I could definitely feel it. Combined with the more intense vibrations from the smaller bullet on my clit, this gave me a quick, strong orgasm.

Wanting to give my boy some more fun, I started using the bigger bullet on him while giving him head. I made sure to keep his penis nice and slippery as well as keeping the toy lubed, the hard plastic isn’t the greatest material to drag against sensitive skin. I could tell that he immediately loved this vibe, he started moaning right away. I used the blunt end to press the spot right in front of his asshole, a highly sensitive and stimulating area. Combined with the texture and light vibrations against his balls as well as receiving great head, he came almost immediately.

I recommend this toy to everyone looking to add a little diversity to their play, while alone or with someone else. This toy can be used anywhere youre looking to add a little extra stimulation to, on you AND you partner! Think of the possibilities!